No announcement yet.

Shocker Madness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I would love to see us play Creighton!!!!!! Too bad it will only happen in the post season and I don't see them making the big dance anytime soon.....
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      It's my understanding that with the new ESPN3 deal that the old ShockerVision has been shot and put out of its misery.
      Does this mean it can't be seen in the tropics?
      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
        Does this mean it can't be seen in the tropics?
        I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is doubtful that live video will be streamed online.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Anybody got any darkhorses for the dunk and 3-point contests? I'll throw out Nurger as my dark horse for the 3-point contest, just because he doesn't jump much, so time may not be as much of an issue as it is for some of the more athletic shooters. I'd probably go with Shaq or McDuff as my dark horse for the dunk contest. I wouldn't pick any of these guys to win any of the contests if I could only pick one, but I think these guys will be more impressive than many may expect.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• 3 point dark horse: Kelly (if he participates), McDuffie, Taylor, Allen
            Dunk dark horse: Taylor. I would consider Hamilton to be the favorite.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Is Shamet considered a darkhorse candidate or is his dunking prowess well known enough that he's a front runner? If not a front runner, then I say Jam It Shamet takes it home.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I bet.................it's Shamet.

Comment

• Hell, I figured Shamet was probably one of if not THE favorite. Just had a crazy thought though. How many of the haters' heads would explode if CF somehow won both?
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Anybody know of any recruits other than Mitchell coming to Shocker madness?

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                      Anybody know of any recruits other than Mitchell coming to Shocker madness?
                      Keyser is coming. Not sure if you consider him a recruit since he verballed.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• It's probably going to be Keyser's official visit.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Baker wins the 3-point contest barely edging out Frankamp and FVV. Shamet wins the dunk contest barely beating out Taylor or Brown if they get in this one.
                          See ya'll there and we shant be late.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• You know, some video captured during the Madness and posted immediately on here would be a great thing for you guys to do. Great for out of town guys like me anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              Baker wins the 3-point contest barely edging out Frankamp and FVV. Shamet wins the dunk contest barely beating out Taylor or Brown if they get in this one.
                              See ya'll there and we shant be late.
                              Fred won't be in the three point contest and Conner wins. Baker has been my favorite player since he enrolled (yes, I chose him as my player-to-follow the minute I knew he was coming which means I chose him his redshirt year), but I don't think he beats Conner in the threes.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Man I would love to see us play Creighton!!!!!!
                                Can we really afford to take the RPI hit they would give us?

Comment

Working...
                                X