No announcement yet.

Shocker Memorabilia Marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got one and a limited edition 89 championship clock.

Comment

I should have been more clear, I don't think I could get rid of it, I just thought it was a neat piece of memorabilia and thought some of you would get a kick out of it. I was also impressed at the condition it is in.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
        I hope this works, I really have no clue what I'm doing. My aunt brought this cooler to transport some beverages to a trade show I was doing, and I told her I'd never seen one of these before. I figured this was a good place to post it. I'm sure there were a bunch of these around, but this is in real good shape.
        I've got two in real good shape; they only come out when my Texas relatives come around!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
          I hope this works, I really have no clue what I'm doing. My aunt brought this cooler to transport some beverages to a trade show I was doing, and I told her I'd never seen one of these before. I figured this was a good place to post it. I'm sure there were a bunch of these around, but this is in real good shape.

That's one of my favorite items I own....I've had as many as 10 at any one time, always snag them off Craigslist or Ebay whenever they pop up. Sell them to friends (for what I paid) or give them as gifts. Usually cost me around $25 each, but I've paid as little as $10 and as much as $60.

Comment

Working...
          X