Gregg Marshall Show, 3-30-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    Only 20 "h"s, you, sir, are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too low in your estimation.
    Well, I have a day job and SN only has so much server space.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
      Dude just got to the sweet 16, had a hard fight against the Irish...I think he deserves to let it all sink in for a good week before he faces reality... Makes sense their that their is no show
      I totally agree. I can't believe people were reading so much into the "cancellation"

Comment

Dude just got to the sweet 16, had a hard fight against the Irish...I think he deserves to let it all sink in for a good week before he faces reality... Makes sense their that their is no show
        And we all know what "reality" means, don't we sunshine?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          The last thing anyone needs today are really lame, ill-timed, albeit well intentioned questions about staying, leaving, and free throws...
          There ARE no really lame, ill-timed questions when it comes to free throws... :tears_of_joy:

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
            Drunk/old confused man voice:

"Coaach, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate.....uhhhhhh....everything....and I just want you to...uhhh...stay at WSU because....uhhhh...I really enjoy watching your teams play. Now, on to my question....I can't get a ticket to the games....and that's not right...uhhhh...when are they gonna start remodeling Koch Arena with them sky boxes and more seats? Also, I hope you don't leave coach...uhhh...are you leaving coach? I'll hang up and listen."

This is how I imagine every call would go...
            How did you get my notes on what to say tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
              There ARE no really lame, ill-timed questions when it comes to free throws... :tears_of_joy:
              "Coach, will the teams free throw shooting have any impact on your decision to stay here at Wichita State?"
              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

double post. deleted.
                Last edited by kochHead; March 30, 2015, 02:19 PM.
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

He's meeting with Bama officials today...I'm guessing that is why. The loss against the Irish has nothing to do with it.

IMO it would have been news worthy if he had his coaches show today. No way he should have it and field nothing but call on whether or not he's leaving. He's going to have some decisions to make, hopefully he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                    "Coach, will the teams free throw shooting have any impact on your decision to stay here at Wichita State?"
                    EXACTLY!!! I'll hang up and wait for the answer...

Comment

Think of it this way. Given the general caliber and coherence of the calls on the show, it's a blessing it was cancelled. God forbid that be one of Gregg's last experiences with the fanbase before making a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        Tell us how much you hate Frankamp again.
                        Hate is a pretty strong word to use, it would be better to say I am not fan of his.
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
                            pretty sure I called this earlier today. Too much going on for a coaches show
                            Yeah i am not too surprised.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Good news boys - Todd Butler show will be on instead at 6pm.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                Good news boys - Todd Butler show will be on instead at 6pm.
                                "Hello Todd. Long-time listener, first-time caller. Has Gregg Marshall told you if he'll remain the men's basketball coach at WSU?"
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X