Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall Show, 3-30-15

Is there going to be a show tonight?
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Kennedy said he wasn't sure on twitter... Not his may not be CBS Sports Properties fault... but my god. How hard is it to actually get a schedule. If this is 3Gs fault.. idk. Seems like you should know whether you're having a show on the day of the show.

Comment

Jacob Albracht ‏@KWCHJacob 6m6 minutes ago

No specific reason given, but @knssradio tells me there will be no WSU coaches show tonight as requested by WSU. Again no details on why
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

No specific reason given, but @knssradio tells me there will be no WSU coaches show tonight as requested by WSU. Again no details on why
        Noooo!!!!!! The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Seems like a pretty bad sign.

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
              Seems like a pretty bad sign.
              Generally I would agree, but if things are still up in the air then its probably best for now.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Maybe that was the news @shockerfan was anticipating. Although not necessarily determinative one way or the other.

Comment

Doesn't mean anything one way or the other. Just means the University is respecting Marshall and letting him have his time/space to contemplate his career choices. I see no problem with it. It could mean he accepted the job, but it could also be that he has not made a decision.
                  -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

I don't think that is good news for Shocker fans.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Everything is still in flux. Don't panic about that, for goodness sake. They're doing it because they don't want to field questions about coach for a solid hour. There would be no new information, and it would be supremely uncomfortable for everyone involved.

I am going to spend the time on my NBA2k game - the burgeoning career of Tekele Cotton.

Comment

Originally posted by Slalomshocker View Post
                        Doesn't mean anything one way or the other. Just means the University is respecting Marshall and letting him have his time/space to contemplate his career choices. I see no problem with it. It could mean he accepted the job, but it could also be that he has not made a decision.
                        This .. No point in "stirring the pot" with a bunch of call in questions that Gregg would have to dance around if he hasn't decided and/or is still in negotiations with (with another school or even with WSU).

Comment

Originally posted by Slalomshocker View Post
                          Agreed. However, it does mean he's not 100% the WSU going forward right now.

Doesn't mean he's gone. He could be 99% the WSU coach, but there is the the 1% he wants to assure himself of.

EDIT: For the record, I think/believe he's here to stay.
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            This .. No point in "stirring the pot" with a bunch of call in questions that Gregg would have to dance around if he hasn't decided and/or is still in negotiations with (with another school or even with WSU).
                            The last thing anyone needs today are really lame, ill-timed, albeit well intentioned questions about staying, leaving, and free throws...
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                              I don't think that is good news for Shocker fans.
                              Drama queen strikes again.

Comment

Working...
                              X