Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
    Drama queen strikes again.
    I guess it sounds like great news to you?
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
      I don't think that is good news for Shocker fans.
      Tell us how much you hate Frankamp again.
      The Assman

Comment

It's NOT news. That's the point. Calm down, grasshopper.

Comment

No, it sounds more like 'Fred Phelps is dead and in hell watching soccer. Carry on, Bitches!'.

Note I prefer to capitalize the 'B' in Bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            The last thing anyone needs today are really lame, ill-timed, albeit well intentioned questions about staying, leaving, and free throws...
            +1. If I were Gregg a condition of returning would be the elimination of the call in portion of the show for the remainder of his career.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Mike Kennedy @Shockerv:oice · 43s 43 seconds ago

To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Drunk/old confused man voice:

"Coaach, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate.....uhhhhhh....everything....and I just want you to...uhhh...stay at WSU because....uhhhh...I really enjoy watching your teams play. Now, on to my question....I can't get a ticket to the games....and that's not right...uhhhh...when are they gonna start remodeling Koch Arena with them sky boxes and more seats? Also, I hope you don't leave coach...uhhh...are you leaving coach? I'll hang up and listen."

This is how I imagine every call would go...
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Mike Kennedy ‏@Shockerv:oice 8s8 seconds ago

An effort will be made to schedule a end of the season Gregg Marshall Show in the near future.
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Kennedy was forced to clarify his tweet because everyone lost their *** **** mind.

"To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule."

Comment

Connor for 33333333333333333333333333333
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        Mike Kennedy @Shockerv:oice · 43s 43 seconds ago

To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post

"Coaach, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate.....uhhhhhh....everything....and I just want you to...uhhh...stay at WSU because....uhhhh...I really enjoy watching your teams play. Now, on to my question....I can't get a ticket to the games....and that's not right...uhhhh...when are they gonna start remodeling Koch Arena with them sky boxes and more seats? Also, I hope you don't leave coach...uhhh...are you leaving coach? I'll hang up and listen."

That's exactly how it would go and even the cadence is frighteningly accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post

Only 20 "h"s, you, sir, are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too low in your estimation.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                              Kennedy was forced to clarify his tweet because everyone lost their *** **** mind.

"To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule."
                              Dude just got to the sweet 16, had a hard fight against the Irish...I think he deserves to let it all sink in for a good week before he faces reality... Makes sense their that their is no show

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                                Dude just got to the sweet 16, had a hard fight against the Irish...I think he deserves to let it all sink in for a good week before he faces reality... Makes sense their that there is no show
                                Makes sense, obviously he is busy worrying about his future. It's understandable he would not want to address the fans.
                                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
                                X