baker and van vleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baker and van vleet

Will baker and vanfleet be returning next year for senior year or are they going to the nba.

I think they will be back, along with coach. I think they have some unfinished business and I think Ron and Fred have so much respect for Evan and the program that they all will go out together on senior night...

Comment

I hope so we can only wait from here on until a decision has been made

Comment

Who is Vanfleet?

It's not hard, people. Learn to spell.
        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          Who is Vanfleet?

We know who he is talking about.

Comment

Who is Vanfleet?
            A company with a fleet of vans?
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Sorry i miss spelled someones name

Comment

We know who your talking about, our super star point guard.....All American

Comment

They should come back unless they are first rounders. But even then, I hope they go out with Evan as seniors.

Comment

Who is Vanfleet?

Lighten up FuShock

Comment

I was a little annoyed last night after the game, so I apologize for being snippy. It is just a pet peeve of mine to not spell names correctly, especially when it's not a hard spelling. I think I heard once through contacts in athletics department that one better not EVER spell GM's first name as Greg.

Back to topic, I am pretty confident Fred will be back and guessing Ron will be back as well though am not quite as confident about it.
                      78-65

Comment

Speaking of spelling, I never have figured out which is correct, Van Vleet (2 words) or VanVleet (1 word). The name on his uniform has it as 2 words. I always thought it was 1 word.

Comment

'79, here's further confusion for you. On Twitter, Fred's last name is one word, but his mom's last name is shown as two words.
                          78-65

Comment

Both return. Its not much of a question. Ron will earn his degree, so there is the possibility that he is 'done', but he will not be a 1st round, and I really don't think even a 2nd round pick. Is he a prospect? Yes. Is he a likely 1st round pick? Not this year, and its going to take a really good year next year for him to climb into the 1st. Cle was 6'8" and had big performances in the big games and didn't make it in the 1st round (don't really know how though). NBA 1st round picks are either uber athletic projects, great college players with still big upside, or from overseas. Ron is none of the above in my evaluation. What did Ron do last night? I'm not saying he isn't a great player, he just isn't an NBA lock, yet. Europe....sure thing. If he really wants to leave school and play in Europe and make $$, then he will go. But unless Coach leaves....I think both Ron & Fred will be celebrating on Senior Night with a lot of teary eyed Shocker fans.
                            -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Neither will be a first round pick if they leave. Both will be back.

Comment

Working...
                              X