The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    https://twitter.com/indianchoctaw Anyone know this clown? Cant find any verification on Bama boards, personally think he,s hes full of #$@#$
    Never heard of him but I did hear a rumor of an 8:00 am announcement elsewhere but no clue if he was going to announce he was staying or leaving. Also the guy who I have heard of and not Running Bear who I never have heard of did preface that his information was a rumor so it may not happen but surely he will announce soon if he is staying or leaving. The rumor did not address what his decision would be.

Comment

• what is doc implying... that marshall is staying and grant is coming in.... :0

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainJim View Post
        Never heard of him but I did hear a rumor of an 8:00 am announcement elsewhere but no clue if he was going to announce he was staying or leaving. Also the guy who I have heard of and not Running Bear who I never have heard of did preface that his information was a rumor so it may not happen but surely he will announce soon if he is staying or leaving. The rumor did not address what his decision would be.
        I would think if this was true there would already be reports leaking out from cbs sports...etc. This is a HUGE story. Word would get out now if there was an announcement at 8am i would think. But what do i know, i thought there was to be news today at noon lol...
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Bama Ad: Gregg would like to see ya at Bama
          3G: Bill have you met my new assistant Mr Grant?
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Guys, please.

I'm not implying anything. The 2 coaches appear to have a lot of respect for the other and Coach Grant, regardless of his record at Alabama, can coach his tail off. He would be an outstanding addition to any staff. FWIW, I expect him to return to Florida to "rehab" and my comment here was simply to show my respect for him and point out the possible irony of Gregg saying thanks but no thanks, but we'll go ahead and take your former Coach since you let him go and while we're at it, just keep getting better and better.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              https://twitter.com/indianchoctaw Anyone know this clown? Cant find any verification on Bama boards, personally think he,s hes full of #$@#$
              There is no channel 1170 on XM and no show called "Thunder Box"....relax folks
              Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                I would think if this was true there would already be reports leaking out from cbs sports...etc. This is a HUGE story. Word would get out now if there was an announcement at 8am i would think. But what do i know, i thought there was to be news today at noon lol...
                I'm not going to spend anymore time on this but I have S/XM and there is no regular show on 170 that I know of (sure could be wrong) and a quick search didn't find this guy's show at all. I think he's about as real as John Higgin's Hair Twitter account. But not nearly as funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  This guy also has a bunch of posts about how going after Marshall is a mistake because Alabama could be hiring Calipari.
                  HaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker, and I thought I'd finally create an account. So hello. Now let's get down to business. I was feeling pretty optimistic about HCGM staying with us until I stumbled upon a couple of red flags on Twitter. The first one is about a tweet Darius sent tonight. All it said was "Plot twist." This could mean anything, but to me, it's a red flag. The second one and the more alarming of the two concerns Markis McDuffie. I've been following him on Twitter since he signed with us, and I'm 99% sure that he's had the phrase "Shocker Nation" in his bio ever since. Much to my surprise, he no longer has that on his Twitter as of tonight. It could mean nothing (heck, I could even be wrong that he ever had it), but I'm afraid it means something. My guess is that he found out tonight that Marshall is leaving. I hope he stays, but I fear we'll find out tomorrow (or today I guess) that he's taking the Alabama or Texas job. Let me know your thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWichitan View Post
                      Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker, and I thought I'd finally create an account. So hello. Now let's get down to business. I was feeling pretty optimistic about HCGM staying with us until I stumbled upon a couple of red flags on Twitter. The first one is about a tweet Darius sent tonight. All it said was "Plot twist." This could mean anything, but to me, it's a red flag. The second one and the more alarming of the two concerns Markis McDuffie. I've been following him on Twitter since he signed with us, and I'm 99% sure that he's had the phrase "Shocker Nation" in his bio ever since. Much to my surprise, he no longer has that on his Twitter as of tonight. It could mean nothing (heck, I could even be wrong that he ever had it), but I'm afraid it means something. My guess is that he found out tonight that Marshall is leaving. I hope he stays, but I fear we'll find out tomorrow (or today I guess) that he's taking the Alabama or Texas job. Let me know your thoughts.
                      me thinks you went loooong for your first post. Not buying it.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker, and I thought I'd finally create an account. So hello. Now let's get down to business. I was feeling pretty optimistic about HCGM staying with us until I stumbled upon a couple of red flags on Twitter. The first one is about a tweet Darius sent tonight. All it said was "Plot twist." This could mean anything, but to me, it's a red flag. The second one and the more alarming of the two concerns Markis McDuffie. I've been following him on Twitter since he signed with us, and I'm 99% sure that he's had the phrase "Shocker Nation" in his bio ever since. Much to my surprise, he no longer has that on his Twitter as of tonight. It could mean nothing (heck, I could even be wrong that he ever had it), but I'm afraid it means something. My guess is that he found out tonight that Marshall is leaving. I hope he stays, but I fear we'll find out tomorrow (or today I guess) that he's taking the Alabama or Texas job. Let me know your thoughts.
                        are you lurking from, perhaps, I don't know...ALABAMA?!

Comment

I can confirm that McDuffie used to have #ShockerNation on his twitter bio and I believe he had a Shocker background on Twitter. Neither are there now. That's really odd. Crap, now I'm concerned.

Comment

• No, Oregon, I'm not from Alabama. I'm typing this from Wichita where I was born and raised. If you don't believe me, that's your choice. Just thought I would post what I found. Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
                              I can confirm that McDuffie used to have #ShockerNation on his twitter bio and I believe he had a Shocker background on Twitter. Neither are there now. That's really odd. Crap, now I'm concerned.
                              I really don't thonk HCGM has said ANYTHING to ANYONE definitively yet. I can't believe he committed to Alabama today and immediately calked the recruits before telling the current team. Chicken Little.

Comment

No, Oregon, I'm not from Alabama. I'm typing this from Wichita where I was born and raised. If you don't believe me, that's your choice. Just thought I would post what I found. Don't shoot the messenger.
                                fair enough. Let's see what plays out.

Comment

Working...
                                X