No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-coaching-post Hmmm...Marshall no longer mentioned...

Comment

• Some reason I have this feeling that Coach Marshall is going to stay at WSU. I just can't see him gong to big football school where basketball is always an afterthought. If Duke, Kentucky or UNC were after him I would be a lot more worried. I hope I am right.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
        http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-coaching-post Hmmm...Marshall no longer mentioned...
        "If Smart turns down Texas, the Longhorns likely are turn their attention to Utah's Larry Krystkowiak and Xavier's Chris Mack."
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          "If Smart turns down Texas, the Longhorns likely are turn their attention to Utah's Larry Krystkowiak and Xavier's Chris Mack."
          I'm back on the Gregg stays train! WSU a better job than Bama.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            Is it me or is all of this reporting effort just total crap. I should have been a freaking journalist. What a joke! This crap is all over the board. If you mention enough names you're probably going to be correct. But I still wouldn't have had Michigan State in the final four.

Comment

• β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Heard the man say with my own ears that he'd never tackle another rebuild. He wants to win.

I would be absolutely amazed if he went to Alabama.

Comment

• Having Marshall disappear off of Texas' radar while Bama is in town is worrisome. Did they really throw THAT much money?! They'd have too, because nothing about that job is really enticing other than being in the SEC...

Comment

• The SEC isn't enticing. It's a terrible conference sans Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                      The SEC isn't enticing. It's a terrible conference sans Kentucky.
                      Are you drunk? You can't make that statement while wsu resides in the MVC.

Comment

• As positive as I am feeling, I would feel a whole lot better if WSU called a press conference and announced they were giving Coach a pay raise and a contract extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                          Are you drunk? You can't make that statement while wsu resides in the MVC.
                          Who's talking about the MVC? I'd be the first person to say the Shockers need a new conference.

But the SEC is a joke, basketball wise. Alabama is NOT a basketball blueblood and the conference only has one. Marshall gains little with a move to a terrible basketball conference except money - and he's said it's not about money.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            Having Marshall disappear off of Texas' radar while Bama is in town is worrisome. Did they really throw THAT much money?! They'd have too, because nothing about that job is really enticing other than being in the SEC...
                            Bama offers money.
                            Texas offers winning.

A program with both will have a better chance of landing Marshall but everyone has a price.

Comment

• My guess is the Alabama visit today is a little leverage for a pay raise. No way Triple G takes that job unless he's not been honest about the money issue.

Comment

• β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X