Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    I like this confidence coming from Kai
    He is known from here going forward as Dr. Professor. Any further references as Kai will garner serious penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      Don't read confidence into it, I just want to be a small voice of reason for people ready to jump off the ledge because Pat Forde made a statement with no citation.
      Preach on Dr.Professor!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        Yep. I am going back to the Lusitania book.
        I'd rather read about the Archduke of Ferdinand and the remnants of the Holy Roman Empire, myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
          I'd rather read about the Archduke of Ferdinand and the remnants of the Holy Roman Empire, myself.
          Hell, I can't get through the Jungle Book.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy my history course on the Hapsburgs.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
              He is known from here going forward as Dr. Professor. Any further references as Kai will garner serious penalties.
              With your doctoral, you've also become Sergeant at Arms. There are no benefits, just this imaginary title.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

It's really good -- Dead Wake by Erik Larsen. There is a bit about poor Archduke Ferdinand in the beginning.

Comment

• @JasonKingBR: Source close to Gregg Marshall has informed Bleacher Report that the coach is staying at Wichita State. Won't go to Alabama.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• This whole soap opera has been so shrouded in mystery that I can't imagine mysterious unnamed "sources" have a lot of credibility. I hope HCGM stays but if it's not to be, then I pay my SASO dues and support my team.

Comment

• Jason King on Twitter:
                      Source close to Gregg Marshall has informed Bleacher Report that the coach is staying at Wichita State. Won't go to Alabama.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        @JasonKingBR: Source close to Gregg Marshall has informed Bleacher Report that the coach is staying at Wichita State. Won't go to Alabama.
                        I've been on a lot of roller coasters, but nothing like this.

Comment

• Jason King: Marshall met w/ Alabama's AD earlier this week & reports today indicated he would tour Tuscaloosa Friday. But Marshall will remain a Shocker

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              @JasonKingBR: Source close to Gregg Marshall has informed Bleacher Report that the coach is staying at Wichita State. Won't go to Alabama.
                              Dear Lord.

Comment

• Lol that dude was right about my head spinning. This is madness.

Comment

Working...
                                X