• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    That is gold
    has to be one of Muller's Assistants right
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      @BDavisAAS: If Alabama really offered $4 million and still couldn't get Gregg Marshall, what does that say about that job?
      It may imply something negative about the Alabama job but it also implies some very positive things about the Wichita State program (that Gregg has built) and about the character of THE MAN (and his family) himself.

I prefer to focus more on those positives.

Comment

• @Landry_Shamet20: Cannot wait to put on the black and yellow in this building. ✊🙏 http://twitter.com/Landry_Shamet20/s...299008/photo/1
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          @BDavisAAS: If Alabama really offered $4 million and still couldn't get Gregg Marshall, what does that say about that job?
          Says more about the job in Wichita to me. The Shockers mean business!

Comment

• Okay please knock it off @shocka khan: & @Rlh04d: enjoy the continuation of the dynasty!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
              Matt Norlander ‏@MattNorlander 44s44 seconds ago
              MVC asst just texted: "Not the news we wanted. No one will EVER publicly admit that. But EVERYONE wants him out of the MVC. He is a Titan"
              lol!

Comment

• Now lets get Anthony Grant as our Asst
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  I'm old enough to be your dad, but you don't know that b/c you're too busy acting like Bart, your hero, and a smart a$$.
                  Holy crap was that a Simpsons insult?
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Jim Rome going to be a fun listen tomorrow when he talks about this
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Gregg Marshall is the #1 trending topic in the world right now on Twitter lol
                      Multiple Wichita State related items are trending right now.

Comment

• You're welcome.

Comment

has to be one of Muller's Assistants right
                          My money would be on Mo State. Or I guess you could call them Opher State. Since Lusk is 0 for I think 9 or 10 now against Gregg.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Hey, I think it is still a GREAT DAY TO BE A SHOCKER
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Good props from District Baller on Twitter. I like that guy:

Comment

• Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
                                Being frustrated with this circus is not a mistake as far as I'm concerned. I believe the general sentiment was that IF these reports were legit and IF he got on that plane with a reasonable offer from WSU then folks would be pissed and it's time to move on. I'm ecstatic that this wasn't the case but after the roller coaster ride we've been on for the last 48 hours it's only reasonable that tension will be high. I speak for myself but I love this program and probably invest too much emotion into it at times. THAT is why I stand behind my feelings that if we are being used as leverage then we need to move on. All of that said, I couldn't be happier that he isn't getting on that plane.
                                The reason this was a circus was the leaky Alabama athletic department. They now have a whole lot of egg on their face. If you think Gm wanted this to have so much attention, you have not been paying attention during this time of year for the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X