The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    @EnthusiAdams: @ESPNCBB Gregg Marshall has agreed to a 7 year agreement to stay as the head basketball coach at Wichita State.
    I thought he already had a rolling 7-year agreement. I take it this will be similar but with a larger base pay.

Comment

• Man I bet Kunkel was sitting back jerking off after the Forde article only to catch this new news mid stroke and completely lost all momentum

Comment

• @ESPNAndyKatz: Wichita State has become a national player, top 25 school. Next step? Do what Gonzaga has done - get big-time home-and-homes/neutral games.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          What if the source was "Coach" this afternoon?
          lol
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Here is the scenario as best as I can make it out. Marshall is staying, is signing a seven year deal and has informed his players and recruits that he is committed to WSU. He then calls the Alabama AD and says: Sorry that I can't accept your job offer or take your $4million dollars but if you would like to fly me in Tuscaloosa and buy me a great meal to show that there are no hard feelings, I am up for that.
            The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
              Man I bet Kunkel was sitting back jerking off after the Forde article only to catch this new news mid stroke and completely lost all momentum
              Where have you been, Sauce? I've missed you.

Comment

• I am thrilled to bits and will sleep peacefully tonight!

Comment

• @ESPNAndyKatz: Wichita State has become a national player, top 25 school. Next step? Do what Gonzaga has done - get big-time home-and-homes/neutral games.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• And just like that, Shockernet breaks its "most users online" record!

Comment

• Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
                      Here is the scenario as best as I can make it out. Marshall is staying, is signing a seven year deal and has informed his players and recruits that he is committed to WSU. He then calls the Alabama AD and says: Sorry that I can't accept your job offer or take your $4million dollars but if you would like to fly me in Tuscaloosa and buy me a great meal to show that there are no hard feelings, I am up for that.
                      I still think we just took a while to get him an offer. Even now it's only a verbal agreement. I think they just made the offer. I'm curious what the offer is lol

Comment

• Funny Kai and Doc and I have been texting all day about you nutjobs on this board. I love you all but JFC you're crazy.

Comment

• If Paul S and EnthusiAdams are reporting it I guess I can believe it. Hell yeah!

Hopefully we are going to pay this man like the top coach he is. No fooling around with tiny raises. If we want to avoid this kind of thing every year we need to raise the barriers to entry high enough discourage potential suitors from even inquiring.

Obviously that money has to come from somewhere so a big thank you goes out to the people who make it possible to keep such a bad ass coach at Wichita State!

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                            Man I bet Kunkel was sitting back jerking off after the Forde article only to catch this new news mid stroke and completely lost all momentum
                            He still hasn't tweeted anything about the new news. He sure jumped on the Marshall to Tuscaloosa news quick though.

Comment

• "I play, coach stays. He goes, I go. "

CONGRATS GUYS !!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you guys I really am !!!!!!!!!!
                              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Not saying this is over, but I am EXCEEDINGLY disappointed in some of you here today.

Not many, but I hope you wear a badge of shame for the rest of your days as Shockers.

#shame
                                Sorry Doc, but I disagree with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X