No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Bammie, what do you show those 4* recruits? Your old dumpy facilities or the AD's check?

Since neither is liable to impress them, perhaps you coild show them one of the bonus checks your star football players got last year?

"The SEC, 'cuz if you're not cheating, you're not trying!"

Comment

• AD=Athletic Department

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        Tells you everything you need to know that your old as dirt AD is making 35M along with Saban and yet where's your bb program and the level of resources in comparison?
        Pretty sure AD = Athletic Department.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
          Tells you everything you need to know that your old as dirt AD is making 35M along with Saban and yet where's your bb program and the level of resources in comparison?
          Shhhhhh.....this is more fun than shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

• I believe our basketball program was the 14th most profitable basketball program in 13-14. The resources are there and Bill Battle is showing that he is willing to go after the best that isn't Cal or Coach K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alabamafan View Post
              AD=Athletic Department
              No, it really means Alabama Dummy, but thanks for playing, dummy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alabamafan View Post
                I believe our basketball program was the 14th most profitable basketball program in 13-14. The resources are there and Bill Battle is showing that he is willing to go after the best that isn't Cal or Coach K.
                By the time you get your be facilities up to snuff and make good on Sabans extortion demands, you will either have higher tuition and fees than the Ivy League schools or you'll be broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  No, it really means Alabama Dummy, but thanks for playing, dummy!

Believe it or not, you are about like the Bama fans on Tide Fans. You should go check it out. You would fit right in.

Comment

• Is there a reason we're being dicks to this guy? His posts on the last two pages have been fine.

What am I missing?

Comment

• Listen.....HCAG was supposed to be a good coach and we all supported him until we could ALL tell he stopped caring. He walked around on the court with his arms crossed or sat with his head down. I only saw him get "mad" once all year and that doesn't cut it. When u support a coach every year and he acts like he doesn't care then attendance will drop and ur coach gets fired. The first few years he was there the fan base was excited and Coleman was packed! The last few years it hasn't and that's where u keep getting those pics from. We all care about basketball and want a good proven coach to lead us! Gregg Marshall knows it could be a good fit for him or he wouldn't even consider it. We HAVE been #1 in basketball before, ya know. Whether we get him or not isn't in my hands but I want him to do whats best for him and his family!

Comment

• The facilities are fine, the arena not so much!

Comment

• @TravisHines21: Alabama offering up to $4 million to Gregg Marshall, per @YahooForde http://yhoo.it/1xASgZe

Sources: Wichita State's Gregg Marshall plans to visit Alabama on Friday

Marshall was an initial candidate at Texas but that courtship ended quickly, sources said.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Randomdude15 View Post
                            Listen.....HCAG was supposed to be a good coach and we all supported him until we could ALL tell he stopped caring. He walked around on the court with his arms crossed or sat with his head down. I only saw him get "mad" once all year and that doesn't cut it. When u support a coach every year and he acts like he doesn't care then attendance will drop and ur coach gets fired. The first few years he was there the fan base was excited and Coleman was packed! The last few years it hasn't and that's where u keep getting those pics from. We all care about basketball and want a good proven coach to lead us! Gregg Marshall knows it could be a good fit for him or he wouldn't even consider it. We HAVE been #1 in basketball before, ya know. Whether we get him or not isn't in my hands but I want him to do whats best for him and his family!
                            You mean to go to Alabama. Let's not sugar coat this.

Comment

• New Pat Forde article.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                                @TravisHines21: Alabama offering up to $4 million to Gregg Marshall, per @YahooForde http://yhoo.it/1xASgZe
                                Family plans to visit Bama Friday? Jeez I feel like this is a roller coaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X