• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
    Maybe The Coach = Todd Butler?
    Or, I don't know, Gregg Marshall.

Comment

• I'm sticking with the code phrase theory. This topic is too sensitive for things like metaphors, autocorrect errors, subtleties, withholding information, pretending to have information, making things up or any other tom-foolery.

Comment

• Bottom line: Your worry level should subside quite a bit. And maybe end today.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
          Bottom line: Your worry level should subside quite a bit. And maybe end today.
          Unless you are a fan of Alabama or Texas....or other MVC programs...or KU

Comment

• What day is it again?
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Just back from a meeting. I will get more inside baseball to Kai via private message, including who I am.

Suffice to say, important people at the University feel VERY good about Marshall - both about this year and the future. Something may break on this today.
              You are going to win the internet if you have this type of info, or you are putting yourself in harms way if this is an attempted April Fools joke.:sneakiness:

Comment

Bottom line: Your worry level should subside quite a bit. And maybe end today.
                I'll vote for that.

Comment

• NM
                  Attached Files
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• THIS JUST IN. Marshall to Alabama...

...concert...in Oklahoma.

Official website of Ft. Payne supergroup Alabama, including discography, videos, bios and information on the Alabama Band

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
                      You are going to win the internet if you have this type of info, or you are putting yourself in harms way if this is an attempted April Fools joke.:sneakiness:
                      It is no joke, I assure you. What I am giving you is a snapshot in time, as of 1 p.m. today. There is optimism, and quite a bit of confidence, on the Hill about Marshall's future in Wichita.

Comment

Just back from a meeting. I will get more inside baseball to Kai via private message, including who I am.

Suffice to say, important people at the University feel VERY good about Marshall - both about this year and the future. Something may break on this today.
                        In this case, shouldn't it be "inside basketball" stuff? ;-)

Comment

• boblutz@boblutz 1m1 minute ago
                          Perhaps a two-fold announcement coming from WSU? Marshall stays to make you happy. Shockers to Mountain West to make me happy.

Comment

• Maybe saving big announcement for game tonight. Would make a few KU fans miserable = totally worth it.

EDIT: That could be the reason for "baseball" code

Comment

• wow!

Comment

• The Coach is Bob Lutz.

Sorry to bust your cover man, but looking at your posts (mostly the first few) and the timing of the Twitter post just exposed you.

Comment

Working...
                                X