No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckle. I am quite a bit younger, and a lot better looking, than Bob Lutz.

Comment

• Of course Bob Lutz could just be screwing with everyone since it is 04/01. He has a pretty dark, sarcastic sense of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
        Kai now knows who I am and how I got the above information.
        I'm going to PM Kai and tell him who I am...shhhh, don't tell anyone, I'm Obama!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
          Chuckle. I am quite a bit younger, and a lot better looking, than Bob Lutz.
          His SON!?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Of course Bob Lutz could just be screwing with everyone since it is 04/01. He has a pretty dark, sarcastic sense of humor.
            Yeah he made it too obvious with the Mountain West thing
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
              boblutz@boblutz 1m1 minute ago
              Perhaps a two-fold announcement coming from WSU? Marshall stays to make you happy. Shockers to Mountain West to make me happy.
              Okay, now I'm getting excited. If media people are starting to buzz...

Comment

• And for the record, the reason I messaged Kai is because of the date, and because of the trolls on this board. The administrators here deserve to know the source of this information, even if I'm not going to reveal it to the entire board.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                  I'm going to PM Kai and tell him who I am...shhhh, don't tell anyone, I'm Obama!
                  That actually makes quite a bit of sense.

You do have a long history of winning voting contests by stuffing ballot boxes with "questionable" tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBlue View Post
                    Here's a question based on two assumptions, with Texas looking like they will hire Shaka Smart and Marshall passing on the grand opportunity in Alabama...Does it solidify the Shocker faithful in the next few years or does it add some question since Marshall didn't get the job he was supposed to be interested in (Texas)? Does that have Marshall thinking a tier below that prestige level at all?
                    Impossible to say for the same reasons it's impossible to know about this year. The "dream job" at the "dream school" in the "dream conference" may turn out to be under a "nightmare" AD or other such real problems. You never know...

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      His SON!?
                      Yeah, it has gotta be one of them.

Comment

Okay, now I'm getting excited. If media people are starting to buzz...
                        If Marshall's agent cooperates, you will have more to get excited about later today.

Comment

His SON!?
                          If I was related to Lutz, how the hell would I be better looking? Hahahah.

Comment

• I move for a permanent ban from Shockernet and possibly the face of the Earth if @The Coach is lying for April Fool's Day! :)

Comment

I move for a permanent ban from Shockernet and possibly the face of the Earth if @The Coach is lying for April Fool's Day! :)
                              Forget a ban from the internet, we're all going to drop a collective thunder punch on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                As you recall that contraption did not work. But your Delorean was pretty cool. Perhaps a quick trip to next week and back would be in order. I'll kick in a few bucks for whatever fuel your using these days to power your flux capacitor.
                                No need for $$$. I have the Mr. Fusion onboard now. Free energy!!!

BTW, the futures so bright...

β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X