Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
    Kirk Bohls@kbohls 1h1 hour ago
    I'm told Texas basketball banquet has been canceled.

He has the Celtic on the right track.

I bet he stays for long haul or waits for Indiana to open.

Edit: Well, the part about Brad Stevens is now gone, so this looks silly.
    The Assman

Comment

• I personally hope Texas gets Smart and Stevens sticks it out in Boston this year to take the Indiana job next year. Haha.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        He has the Celtic on the right track.

I bet he stays for long haul or waits for Indiana to open.

Edit: Well, the part about Brad Stevens is now gone, so this looks silly.
        Sorry about that, after seeing Brad Stevens was doing a live "ASKBRAD" questions on Twitter for Celtics fans, I realized he is not going to Texas or it was unrelated.

Comment

• this is getting old, we can't go through this every year until he leaves can we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
            this is getting old, we can't go through this every year until he leaves can we?

Personally, I'd be THRILLED to go through this every year for the next 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Personally, I'd be THRILLED to go through this every year for the next 10 years.
              ABSOLUTELY! ENJOY THE RIDE!!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
                this is getting old, we can't go through this every year until he leaves can we?
                This year just seems bad because it was just so in our faces from Alabama during the high point of WSU season coming out and saying "lose quick so we can hire your coach" to Marshall basically meeting them square in the public eye with camera there to photo the event ....

Comment

Yup, because not only does that mean we get our man, but it also means he has enough continuous success to warrant being offered jobs every year.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    This year just seems bad because it was just so in our faces from Alabama during the high point of WSU season coming out and saying "lose quick so we can hire your coach" to Marshall basically meeting them square in the public eye with camera there to photo the event ....
                    Well and this is the heaviest and hardest anyone has persued Gregg
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Hey guys, friendly Alabama Alum here, what is the general feeling on your end about the decision?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        I'm tired of unwanted visitors plopping themselves down in our SN living room, proceeding to take a steamy poo with a big smile, and then telling us all how good it smells.
                        Time to play Whack-A-Mole...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Gregg View Post
                          Hey guys, friendly Alabama Alum here, what is the general feeling on your end about the decision?
                          Sounds to me as he will stay

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Gregg View Post
                            Hey guys, friendly Alabama Alum here, what is the general feeling on your end about the decision?
                            That he isn't even considering it anymore. That he is going about his daily business as usual.

On a side note ... I say we let this guy stay .. just because of his user name :)

Comment

I'm not sure any high level recruits would. If you're a kid in the program, it has to be pretty exhausting to have no idea whether the program has any stability. You can't want to go through this every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                That he isn't even considering it anymore. That he is going about his daily business as usual.

On a side note ... I say we let this guy stay .. just because of his user name :)
                                Haha thanks. Why wouldn't he just go ahead and tell us no? Doesn't seem fair to everyone else in this process

Comment

Working...
                                X