This has to be asked (South Carolina).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22
    I have a chance to go to a camp where ole Boomer will be speaking. Not sure if I'll be able to make it....
    Boomer's camp itself? 8)
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

No, he's speaking at one of the JUCO/college camps around here this summer. Don't recall if it's the one in Hutch or if it's in Lawrence or Manhattan. I go see my doctor in a couple weeks about my knees to see what he thinks needs to be done. So that will decide what, if any, camps I get to participate in this summer. Not to mention my shoulder. I'm too young to feel like this.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

i wish South Carolina would just make a hire already.
        ________
        Alzheimer's disease advice
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
          i wish South Carolina would just make a hire already.
          Be careful what you wish for! :D

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            No, he's speaking at one of the JUCO/college camps around here this summer. Don't recall if it's the one in Hutch or if it's in Lawrence or Manhattan. I go see my doctor in a couple weeks about my knees to see what he thinks needs to be done. So that will decide what, if any, camps I get to participate in this summer. Not to mention my shoulder. I'm too young to feel like this.
            Just checking.
            His college camp is in Tulsa. He asked me in STL to come down. I thanked him but know he isn't interested in 46 year old rookies. It isn't necessary to pay $500.00 for a camp tee shirt and get a certain confirmation. 8)
            Hope your knees feel better. Wait and see how they feel after 20 more years of chasing a bunch of gazelles up and down the floor. 8)
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Re: This has to be asked (South Carolina).

Originally posted by mulligan
              Does Coach interview for any avalible job next weekend? It will be crucial for the Gamecocks, Tigers, and Hoosiers to hire a coach. I don't think South Carolina and LSU will be hiring someone who will go deep in the tourney so the interview process will begin quickly. Indiana is another story.
              Surely you're not serious? Their fans would have the school's AD burned at the stake...
              KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
              Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                Originally posted by NYshocker
                Good point, Royal. Does anyone know who was sitting with HCGM at the table during the games on Sunday? Whoever it was (suit and tie) it looked like he was catching some wrath from the coach for a while. Marshall really gets animated (arms waving around) and this poor guy was just sitting there listening for a VERY long time. They sat together through 2 full games. Just curious.
                Danny Ainge?
                You could be right. Ainge probably had mobilized all his resources for WSU and HCGM.

Comment

consider it gone.. now you can relax!

Comment

Originally posted by aShock4life
                    there are some stories about this under the ( why I hope we hire Greg Marshall) thread on their boards...Check it out...There is one on there that just made me go hmmmm..
                    I would suggest that nobody check it out. Totally unstantiated rumors and unfounded gossip that deserves no attention whatsoever.

The internet is a tough enough place anyway to weed through the chaff to get to the (random) wheat, but that thread is way out of whack.

Comment

there are some stories about this under the ( why I hope we hire Greg Marshall) thread on their boards...Check it out...There is one on there that just made me go hmmmm..
                      Always gotta be some jackass out there that posts that kind of crap. Don't we have a couple of people on here like that?

Comment

Somebody got a link? Sorry Dr, I should follow your adivce but I can't help myself.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                          Somebody got a link? Sorry Dr, I should follow your adivce but I can't help myself.
                          Check page 3 of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                            I would suggest that nobody check it out. Totally unstantiated rumors and unfounded gossip that deserves no attention whatsoever.

The internet is a tough enough place anyway to weed through the chaff to get to the (random) wheat, but that thread is way out of whack.
                            I didn't say that it was true... actually it is humorous..It seems that some people on here take it to seriously. It is a public forum just like this one and the ones for every other team. I found it to be funny that they thought it was him posting..Which I think it is not. So sorry If I stepped on anyones toes in here. I know that is so easy to do

Comment

Here's a parallel I'd like to propose - which one was the real one:

Gregg Marshall - Carolina native who was previously the head coach at Winthrop before taking the Wichita State job. Reportedly makes $850,000/yr. I don’t see him leaving WSU for a lateral move to South Carolina unless he has a very strong desire to return to the Carolina area.

Jeff Capel - Carolina native who was previously the head coach at VCU before taking the Oklahoma job. Reportedly makes $850,000/yr. I don’t see him leaving OU for a lateral move to South Carolina unless he has a very strong desire to return to the Carolina area.

They look the same to me...

Comment

aShock, I assume you don't find humorous the posts that attribute immoral crimes to Coach Marshall. I'm glad we have admins on here who won't allow junk like that to be posted. Ridiculous.
                                Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Working...
                                X