This has to be asked (South Carolina).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsu789
    aShock, I assume you don't find humorous the posts that attribute immoral crimes to Coach Marshall. I'm glad we have admins on here who won't allow junk like that to be posted. Ridiculous.
    I don't think I even need to answer your dumb statement!.. I mean come on now..I. Some of you just take it to far by reading into something someone says.... I am truly glad this is not a busier forum. Some of you would spend your whole day with your tops blown off. I like HCGM and I want him to stay. It was the thread not that story you are speaking of. My post is gone get rid of yours and no more will be made of this nonsense.

Comment

aShock, I am certainly willing to let this drop, but please take a look at your post. WuDrWu noted unsubstantiated rumors on that thread and suggested they not be read. When you read the thread you surely understood that the unsubstantiated rumors were those dealing with Marshall's personal life, not the reference to the post being made by Marshall, which you apparently found funny. But you then responded to his post and said you found the post humorous. You seemed to suggest that the "rumor" WuDrWu was referring to was that Marshall himself was posting.

I was simply pointing out that presumably you don't find funny the defamatory statements about Marshall in the post. And I pointed out that I'm glad this forum doesn't allow crap like that to get posted. If it allowed something like that, I would never visit here, and I suspect many others would not. My post wasn't so much a criticism of you as a "thank you" to the board admins.

On the internet, you can only be judged by the words you use to describe your opinions or facts you are reporting.
      Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

so I am judged...let it be

Comment

Gottlieb says Capel turned down South Carolina
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

USC's new focus may be on Western Kentucky's Darrin Horn.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
              http://www.goupstate.com/article/20080326/SCSPORTS/324185547/-1/PSPORTS

USC's new focus may be on Western Kentucky's Darrin Horn.
              Be careful how much veracity you place in an author that makes statements like the following:

Horn is a Western Kentucky graduate and is in his fifth season at the helm of the Catamounts.

Comment

Hmmm, he must be getting WKU confused with Western Vermont.

;)

Comment

I think one of the biggest factors in why HCGM is going to stay is the Shocker's fanbase. He has stated many times how impressed he's been by it. He's been around long enough to know there's only a handful of teams with that supportive of a fan base.

Comment

That and he wouldn't want to pack up and move 2 times in 2 years

Comment

Multiple sources point to Horn being the new 'Cock coach in the next couple of days, hopefully putting an end to any further teeth knashing over whether HCGM will be our coach next year.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Im not sold on Horn, but who knows, i was hoping USC would get a coach for many many years. Now my fear is Horn will get fired in about 5 years or so and then people will say Coach Marshall will be ready to take that job. But who knows, maybe things will work out.
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If in five years Gregg is still here and has had enough success to be attractive to a BCS school, I will be a happy camper.
                          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

If in five years Gregg is still here and has had enough success to be attractive to a BCS school, I will be a happy camper.
                            :yes:
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I don't know who wouldn't be happy about that.

Comment

Well, perhaps newshock for one? Actually, I'm sure he would be happy as well...just sorry to see our coach go.
                                Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Working...
                                X