Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    @ Tulsa on Tuesday 11/17/15
    Not that I don't believe you, but where did you see this?

Never mind:

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 8h8 hours ago Tulsa will host Wichita State on Tuesday 11/17/15, source told @CBSSports. Return game of home-and-home series.
    Last edited by WuShock16; May 4, 2015, 02:37 PM.
    78-65

Comment

• I understand that the team is taking an overseas trip this summer. Has anyone heard what the destination is? Maybe they are going to Australia/New Zealand considering the talent Down Under...Humphries etc.
      Last edited by Signman; May 4, 2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
        I understand that the team is taking an overseas trip this summer. Has anyone heard what the destination is? Maybe they are going to Australia/New Zealand considering the talent Down Under...Humphries etc.
        At the autograph session, the girl in front of me asked 3G if they were going to Italy (no idea where that came from). He said it hadn't been determined yet where they were going to go.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Anyone wanna bet they are going to Greece?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Anyone wanna bet they are going to Greece?

Do you think they'll be taking the big Greek kid with them? Seems like it would've been a good recruiting trip, but he should be signed somewhere by then shouldn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              Do you think they'll be taking the big Greek kid with them? Seems like it would've been a good recruiting trip, but he should be signed somewhere by then shouldn't he?
              Sign him now. Tell him in a couple months he can already plan a nice visit home and show his team where he's from. I'm not suggesting we use it as a recruiting trip at all. I'm suggesting the potential perk might help us land him.

Comment

Sign him now. Tell him in a couple months he can already plan a nice visit home and show his team where he's from. I'm not suggesting we use it as a recruiting trip at all. I'm suggesting the potential perk might help us land him.
                Awww...gotcha. I see your thought process now wise one. That does seem like a nice little perk. Free trip home to play with your new college team in front of all your friends and family. I like it.

Comment

So the big Greek would be in addition to the player that will blow the roof off?

Comment

• Nobody knows what's happening here! Eeaahh!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      So the big Greek would be in addition to the player that will blow the roof off?
                      He could be the player that blows the roof off

He has at least a 4 star rating on several recruiting sites with ESPN ranking him as a 5 star. He would be a big signing.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

He has at least a 4 star rating on several recruiting sites with ESPN ranking him as a 5 star. He would be a big signing.
                        Agreed if wichita state were on his list... We would be his best school easily

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

His skills are ridiculous! He's pretty damned athletic too. This kid would blow the roof off for sure.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                            Agreed if wichita state were on his list... We would be his best school easily
                            Not that I disagree, but KU, UK, and UConn are also on his list.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              According to the link above...I didn't see any of those three

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                ...so is LA, Boston and Chicago. Lol
                                FINAL FOURS:
                                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                                #3 - Dec. 2017
                                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                                #2 ~ March 2014
                                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                                X