Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
    He could be the player that blows the roof off

He has at least a 4 star rating on several recruiting sites with ESPN ranking him as a 5 star. He would be a big signing.
    I think Grady is a good get. I think this guy is a GREAT GET!!!
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Not that I disagree, but KU, UK, and UConn are also on his list.
      Well, WSU is the proven king of Kansas, Kentucky is losing more talent than you can shake a stick at, and UConn -- we're talking about the men here, right? -- lost at home (!) in the NIT first round.

Who else you got?

Comment

• Thoughts and baseless speculation on who fills the final slot in next year's schedule?

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Thoughts and baseless speculation on who fills the final slot in next year's schedule?
          Baseless prediction:

If it's decided by August 1st, I think it's going to be a great match-up we're excited about. If it's after August 1st, it will be Newman.

Comment

• How about the tip off marathon? Hopefully we will be in it again with a decent team.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• I want Newman on the schedule. I just want that to happen as an exhibition.

Comment

• I believe we already have an exhibition game set.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• I want us to setup a home and home series with another 10 team...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    I want Newman on the schedule. I just want that to happen as an exhibition.
                    It'd be a nice way to kick off the basketball season with new discounted clothes at Tads with 40% off.
                    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

• looks like the last open spot on the OOC schedule will be filled by a non-D1 opponent. The date of the UNLV game is being moved at ESPN's request. Scheduling for future years looks bright.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e20591988.html
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• With this years schedule set, I guess its time to think about next year. A couple of teams i'd like to see us schedule in the future are Maryland & Cal. Playing against Turgeon would make for an interesting storyline and Martin has been willing to play us in the past while he was at UT. Both would likely be top 25 games.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I'd like to see 'em come play Arizona St. Just for shits and giggles.
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

With this years schedule set, I guess its time to think about next year. A couple of teams i'd like to see us schedule in the future are Maryland & Cal. Playing against Turgeon would make for an interesting storyline and Martin has been willing to play us in the past while he was at UT. Both would likely be top 25 games.
                            I think Cal is a possibility. I think Maryland is not.

Comment

• Teams are lining up to play us in 2016-17? That's a shock (no pun intended). It of course has nothing to do with two All-Americans leaving, right? Wait until those poor suckers realize that 3G doesn't rebuild but instead reloads.
                              78-65

Comment

With this years schedule set, I guess its time to think about next year. A couple of teams i'd like to see us schedule in the future are Maryland & Cal. Playing against Turgeon would make for an interesting storyline and Martin has been willing to play us in the past while he was at UT. Both would likely be top 25 games.
                                Turgeon doesn't want an L on his recorded. Especially to a team "on this level". ;)
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X