2015-2016 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
    I'd like to see 'em come play Arizona St. Just for shits and giggles.
    I'd like to see a home and home with Houston, Rice, UT, A&M, Baylor, TCU, SMU, all within a 3 hr drive. I wonder if Shaka would schedule us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      I'd like to see a home and home with Houston, Rice, UT, A&M, Baylor, TCU, SMU, all within a 3 hr drive. I wonder if Shaka would schedule us?
      When I ran into him in Atlanta a couple of years ago he said "Let's do it". But that was before he went all big time on us...

Comment

• Apparently, Nevada is following the Iowa State model.

Nevada lands commitment from Marshall transfer

Marcus Marshall, plus a Marshall transfer, playing a Marshall-coached team . . . somebody call the Marshall!

Comment

• 15-16 Schedule

Per Jon Rothstein we open at home vs Charleston Southern on 11/13/15. They are coached by Doc Sadler, former Nebraska coach. So he already has had experience of getting throttled in Koch Arena. They were 19-12 last year and lost to Old Dominion in the first round of the NIT.
          Last edited by blackandgold; May 17, 2015, 07:08 AM.
          Professional gas passer.

Comment

• it may well be Charleston Southern but it will not be Doc Sadler...he's at Southern Miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              it may well be Charleston Southern but it will not be Doc Sadler...he's at Southern Miss.
              Well poop.
              Professional gas passer.

Comment

• What we know so far....

11/13 Charleston Southern
                11/17 @ Tulsa
                11/26-11/29 Orlando Classic
                12/5 @ St. Louis
                12/9 UNLV
                12/12 Utah
                12/19 @ Seton Hall

TBA: Nevada, New Mexico St, Non-Divison 1 Opponent

Comment

• Season is less than 6 months away!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Barclay Radebaugh is the Charleston Southern coach and a former HCGM assistant.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• Yeah no poop about that. Barclay is a good guy and a good coach in the ever expanding Marshall Coaching Tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                        With this years schedule set, I guess its time to think about next year. A couple of teams i'd like to see us schedule in the future are Maryland & Cal. Playing against Turgeon would make for an interesting storyline and Martin has been willing to play us in the past while he was at UT. Both would likely be top 25 games.
                        There is zero way Coach Turgeon will agree to play the Shockers, regardless of the arrangements.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• He'll have no choice when we face them in the ncaa tourney... 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            What we know so far....

11/13 Charleston Southern
                            11/17 @ Tulsa
                            11/26-11/29 Orlando Classic
                            12/5 @ St. Louis
                            12/9 UNLV
                            12/12 Utah
                            12/19 @ Seton Hall

TBA: Nevada, New Mexico St, Non-Divison 1 Opponent
                            Looking at a calendar and the open pockets that these dates leave, I'm guessing the TBA home games will fall in three of these four possible slots:

Sat/Sun November 21/22
                            Wednesday December 2
                            Tues/Wed December 15/16
                            Mon/Tues December 21/22
                            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                              When I ran into him in Atlanta a couple of years ago he said "Let's do it". But that was before he went all big time on us...
                              Even when he said, "Let's do it," it didn't happen -- so it would be the mother of all surprises if it happened now.

Although, come to think of it, Steve Patterson seems to have grandiose dreams of expanding the Longhorn brand around the world (and probably into outer space if he could figure a way to do it). So maybe the answer is for WSU to land Isaac Humphries and then schedule an early-season game against Texas in Australia as a prelude to a home and home. Down Under, IBA, and Austin. You're welcome, Mr. Boatright.

Comment

• Darron Boatright email says Nevada will be on Dec. 22 and New Mexico St. will be on Dec. 28, although that was from his memory. Will confirm later today.

Comment

Working...
                                X