Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSU v Bama in Orlando......Hmmmmmm. coud be interesting

Comment

Who does Notre Dame return/lose for next season?

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
        Who does Notre Dame return/lose for next season?
        Grant and Connaughton are the only seniors. They did combine for a lot of points in the tournament. Auguste is a junior and I wouldn't think he would declare for the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
          Grant and Connaughton are the only seniors. They did combine for a lot of points in the tournament. Auguste is a junior and I wouldn't think he would declare for the NBA.
          They will be weaker with those two gone...

Comment

MVC-MWC Challenge matchups to be released tomorrow, per Carson Tigges (UNI beat writer).

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              MVC-MWC Challenge matchups to be released tomorrow, per Carson Tigges (UNI beat writer).
              If Lutz is on to anything in his tweet, maybe we'll be matched up with UNI.

Wouldn't that be crazy. :)
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

If Marshall stays, the roster stays and WSU goes to the MWC, I don't know if there is any kind of celebration that would adequately convey how I would feel. I'm thinking maybe buy an entire box of victory cigars and stay up all night smoking every last one until I die happy the next morning of whatever that much smoke did to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                  If Marshall stays, the roster stays and WSU goes to the MWC, I don't know if there is any kind of celebration that wouldn't get me thrown in jail that would adequately convey how I would feel.
                  FIFY :yahoo:
                  78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    FIFY :yahoo:
                    I'm game. I'm sure half of shockernet is game. We just need to set a time and place. I'm thinking Fox and Hound because no one will be there to see whatever happens :)

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

Does anyone here really think Lutz is much more informed than the average Shockernet poster?

That's probably actually overstating his level of information. He's pretty clearly less informed than most here.
                      Last edited by Rlh04d; April 1, 2015, 05:01 PM.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                        Does anyone here really think Lutz is much more informed than the average Shockernet poster?

That's probably actually overstating his left of information. He's pretty clearly less informed than most here.
                        Why would anyone give a dude like that a scoop?

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                          Why would anyone give a dude like that a scoop?
                          Pretty sure he's been eating like 3 scoops a day for a long time. Not sure about the last year, since Baskin-Robbins went away.

Comment

Has the last game been filed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Pretty sure he's been eating like 3 scoops a day for a long time. Not sure about the last year, since Baskin-Robbins went away.
                              Zing

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                We still have one near New Market Square.

Comment

Working...
                                X