No announcement yet.

2015-2016 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On first blush, I liked the name cache that UNLV brings although upon further inspection, it does appear that UNLV has been trending downwards over the last couple of years, missing the NCAAs in that time. Vegas should be a team that is always pretty good.
    78-65

Comment

Name wise it makes sense...unlv still holds more national bravado then anyone in mountain west

Comment

As a local Vegan, I can give more info later when I'm off mobile. This is not as bad as you think.

Comment

Bradley at Boise St? If I were Boise St. I'd boycott it. How do you pair the last place team with a tournament team from the other conference?

Comment

Is this just another act of mismanagement, or even a middle finger, by the "big news!" team out of the MVC offices, or does the MWC brass not want the potential outcome of best program versus best program, 2nd best versus 2nd best, etc? It looks like they freaking drew lots out of a hat.

Comment

I don't mind UNLV. Probably better than any school we could've gotten to come to Wichita without this arrangement.

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                Name wise it makes sense...unlv still holds more national bravado then anyone in mountain west
                I guess... if you are living in the fairly distant past. I'd be willing to bet most CBB fans would find a WSU vs SDSU or WSU vs UNM matchup to be much more appealing.

Comment

I know Rashad Vaughn declared for the NBA (17 ppg) but it sounds like Christian Wood (15 ppg) might come back. They had a lot of freshman this past season.

Comment

UNLV has/had a boatload of talent but Dave Rice can't coach. I don't think anything is going to change next year.

Comment

I would assume it was a little tougher to put the first year of this together, with teams having their schedules already taken care of. That's why the games are so spread apart, and I believe this was the case the first time the series started.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        I guess... if you are living in the fairly distant past. I'd be willing to bet most CBB fans would find a WSU vs SDSU or WSU vs UNM matchup to be much more appealing.
                        It wasn't too long ago Kruger had them in the sweet 16 or elite 8

Comment

ISURedbirds ‏@ISURedbirds 18m18 minutes ago
                          San Diego State coach Steve Fisher played at Illinois State and will face his alma mater Nov. 13, as ISU visits SDSU.

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

The Chuck Taylor era!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Hey guys, as a UNLV fan I can say a few things about the matchup. First, you guys have been killing it recently. Congrats on your awesome year.

A few of you are down on playing UNLV and I can completely understand why, this last year was really hard to go through as a fan. On the plus side we did have one of the youngest teams in the nation this year and injuries plagued our team, there was a point where we were down to 6 eligible players for a while. In any case, next year we will have a more experienced team and we will finally have our depth back. Not saying we will be world beaters but we should be contending for the MWC title again. At least we better be or Dave Rice is gone. Cheers and good luck next year.

Comment

Home:
                                Nevada (307)
                                New Mexico State (107)
                                Charleston Southern (163)
                                Utah (@IBA) (15)
                                UNLV (117)

Away:
                                Seton Hall (103)
                                Tulsa (48)

Neutral: 3 of the below @Orlando Classic
                                Alabama (78)