ILS Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Jesus, committee might take one look at the game film on this and drop us to a 7 seed. This is ****ing horrific.
    Tell me more about how the committee looks at game footage

Comment

Go **** yourself... sorry i'm the only one upset that our monkey ****** players are playing like absolute trash in the most important game of the season.

If we can't win this mickey mouse conference, we don't even have a prayer in hell of winning more than 1 game in the real tournament.
      You are a complete moron and know nothing about basketball.

Comment

Go **** yourself... sorry i'm the only one upset that our monkey ****** players are playing like absolute trash in the most important game of the season.

If we can't win this mickey mouse conference, we don't even have a prayer in hell of winning more than 1 game in the real tournament.
        You're not fooling anyone into thinking you're a WSU fan, troll.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Off your meds again huh...

Comment

• Originally posted by kerrywoodwins20
            LOL says a shocker fan... your **** hole conference couldn't compete in D2 women's ball. Did Wichita State even make it to a sweet 16 last year? Nope. Won't this year either. Pathetic choking nigs.
            Man you gave up on pretending to be a WSU fan quick.

Way to immediately exposure yourself as both a troll and a racist loser.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Awful foul call on FVV

Comment

• How do you make at call?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                  How do you make at call?!
                  Higgins
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• That call was a 4 point swing. Take a layup away from us and give them throws

Comment

• FVV overcomes the horrendous call.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerrywoodwins20
                        lol sign of a loser fan base... not worried about their team waking up, worried about the mods waking up.

We are the worst ranked team in college basketball history.
                        How did your 2.84 GPA work trying to get into law school?

Comment

• Friggin higgins

Comment

• He trips and we get called for it

Comment

• Higgins is killing us

Comment

• That guy just tripped on himself first

Comment

Working...
                                X