X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only reason he got hit was because he was in the midst of fouling him

Comment

They will get fros here....
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        This happened with UNI. We built a lead at half with DC on the bench. He started the second, and UNI made a run.
        Carter's a liability against bigger opponents and has been for a long time.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

What an absolute flop.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Cmon Shox!
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

It's pretty clear that Fred's elbow doesn't hit him, right? Just a flop? Why is this taking so long?
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

payback call for the birds. Shocks will overcome.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Ice cold now.

Cant buy a basket and defense sucks.

Not good

Comment

are we really in trouble? I dont think so

Comment

Baker is back and that I like

Comment

It feels like we haven't scored since the Clinton administration.

Thanks Fred.

Comment

One free throw?

Comment

Time to make a run!

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                              It's pretty clear that Fred's elbow doesn't hit him, right? Just a flop? Why is this taking so long?
                              I thought so too, but the natural inclination is to look late when Fred's elbow goes high. FVV's elbow connects before that, when it's still low. Definitely hits his chin, and then FVV's arms go up but don't make contact at that point.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

these birds are up. These birds are getting the calls. Be carefull for clipped wings bluebirds.

Comment

Working...
                                X