X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    was there a post game press conference?
    if so what was asked of coach marshall?
    There was a post-game news conference. It is on the ESPN3 (mvc channel) - so u can go watch it. There were no earth breaking questions or answers to said questions. They were all matter of fact. They basically summed it up by saying they did not hit their 3pts which embolden the ISUR zone defense and Wsu had no inside game.

Comment

• Anybody have a link to the radio replay? Not finding it where I usually do on 103.7's site. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        We missed Jans again last night.
        Maybe but Bowling Green is 19-10. Who did they need for those games?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          Maybe but Bowling Green is 19-10. Who did they need for those games?
          Haha whoa. Good call. :)

Although the answer to that question is FVV, Baker and Cotton

Comment

• 36-22 Halftime
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
              was there a post game press conference?
              if so what was asked of coach marshall?
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                This is true. It's a CBBfan tradition. He only awakes from his slumber after a WSU loss. He expects WSU to go 34-0 every year, otherwise, they suck. Talk about a fan that doesn't get it.

Thankfully, we've only had to endure these moronic lectures 5 times in the last two years.
                And you are just a shitty troll, whose main contribution to these forums is attacking other fans. On other boards, a guy wouldn't get to 20,000 posts when a large majority are negative attacks but here you apparently got on early enough to get on the good side of whoever mods this place. You are just a bully that gets his jollies from stalking and annoying people in the one place you are allowed to do so. I'd much rather be a pessimistic fan a few times a year than a angry troll all year round.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                  And you are just a shitty troll, whose main contribution to these forums is attacking other fans. On other boards, a guy wouldn't get to 20,000 posts when a large majority are negative attacks but here you apparently got on early enough to get on the good side of whoever mods this place. You are just a bully that gets his jollies from stalking and annoying people in the one place you are allowed to do so. I'd much rather be a pessimistic fan a few times a year than a angry troll all year round.
                  You sound angry. You ok bro?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Alright, I am ready for both psychiatric care and drug testing after I say this but here goes. Was anybody else wanting to see a little more of Bush Tom early in the second half besides me?

Two reasons: he is getting moderately better (tough to admit) but the main reason is know one knows how to scout him because he has played so little. They don't know he rolls off of screen a little different than Shaq or Darius. They don't know if he will go for the shot fake or not. They have no idea whether he is better at hedging than the other bigs or not.

I think that is why he had some success against Tuttle. They didn't know what to make of him.

When you have played all of these teams and their players a bunch of times over the years, the element of surprise is gone.
                    Lax,
                    I usually love your quotes and quips, but this one I'll have to take a pass.

I watched your guy intently from the 1st row for all of his minutes and he was lost every single play on Saturday.
                    He can't jump, doesn't handle any contact, doesn't box out and is an absolute zero on the offensive end.

Once again, if he is the Numero Uno option after Shaq next year, get ready for more Reggie Lynch ass beatings.

I will have much more from STL later.

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                      Lax,

I watched your guy intently from the 1st row for all of his minutes and he was lost every single play on Saturday.
                      He can't jump, doesn't handle any contact, doesn't box out and is an absolute zero on the offensive end.

Once again, if he is the Numero Uno option after Shaq next year, get ready for more Reggie Lynch ass beatings.

That is all.
                      You forgot: he can't tie his own shoes and loses bowel control when the shot clock winds down

:)
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                        We missed X & Carr as well... Move on.
                        Made me laugh...good insight!

Comment

Lax,

That is all.
                          I fear that you are so correcto.

The 5 is killing us.
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Lax,

That is all.
                            I offered the disclaimer that I was temporarily mentally unstable and possibly involuntarily intoxicated.

He just doesn't seem to be figured out yet by the opponents and in short stretches that can be effective.

OTOH, what you said in sentence three is both true and frightening.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              I offered the disclaimer that I was temporarily mentally unstable and possibly involuntarily intoxicated.

He just doesn't seem to be figured out yet by the opponents and in short stretches that can be effective.

OTOH, what you said in sentence three is both true and frightening.
                              Lax, we're good.
                              Always enjoy your quotes and especially your on the road segments. Maybe we'll cross paths in STL some year.

That is all.
                              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                              X