Marshall to Texas offseason rumors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall to Texas offseason rumors...

Overheard from a few friends... Obviously hoping it's not true...

Obviously a rumor, but if you legitimately think HCGM is going to leave before Fred, Ron and Evan's senior season you're crazy.

Comment

I think it's very likely HCGM doesn't finish his career at WSU, but I just don't see any possible way that it's to a school that values football over basketball.

By rumor, it just means that a few Texas fans regret being an NIT caliber team with limitless resources and they want a successful coach so a few of them have said they want HCGM.

Comment

Basketball will always rank 3rd at Texas behind football and spring football. I don't see Marshall wanting that gig.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          Basketball will always rank 3rd at Texas behind football and spring football. I don't see Marshall wanting that gig.
          actually 4th, Baseball ranks ahead of basketball at Texas.

Comment

The thing UT can offer is $$$$$. Hopefully Charles will step up like T. Boone and make sure if Marshall leaves, it's not about $$$$$.
            The Assman

Comment

Hate even asking or starting the thread... But it is a program with potential... Recruiting hotbed... And an easy power 5 conference to win...

Comment

Why would he go to Texas when UNC is ready to fire Roy?

I hear K and Pitino are ready to retire, Calipari is under investigation and Donovan and Self are ready for the NBA.

HCGM isn't going to Texas. ;)
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

I use to think WSU would have a very tough time getting 4* and 5* recruits, but I think starting as soon as the 2016 class that could change.

Donors need to step up big time, because IF Marshall ever leaves, it's because someone is going to offer him stupid $$$$$.
                  The Assman

Comment

Don't be a knuckledragger and start dumb threads like this when the season is still going on. Offseason is the time to vent your insecurities.

Comment

Doesnt Texas have a coach? At least for now?

Silliness, some people can't just enjoy the moment

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        actually 4th, Baseball ranks ahead of basketball at Texas.
                        Quoted for truth.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Texas IS a school that could get HCGM's attention, but I agree with those about Fred and Ron, especially Fred. Fred stuck with the Shox in HS when he could have gone to a bigger school.

Coach will be on every rumor list...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

With all the FREE advertising Gregg Marshall has brought to the university and the city of Wichita...will there be any way to get him to the mid-to-high 2 million dollar range in the next 12-18 months??? I'm thinking he will be commanding close to a 3 million dollar salary that would put him in the Top-10 of coaches nationally.
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

choida = Dofo?
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X