No announcement yet.

Hutch roll call - NJCAA discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

配偶者に浮気をされたら、あなたは相手を許せますか?疑惑を持って配偶者を問い詰めても、しらを切られてしまうことも珍しくありません。相手にしてみれば、夫や妻の剣幕に恐れをなして咄嗟に知らぬふりをしてしまう...

The bracket schedule.
    In the fast lane

Comment

I went to the arena at lunch to get tickets for tonight. A few things you should know:

- The GA tickets for evening sessions are SRO (standing room only). All seats are reserved, and those will cost you $12. (Our seats are in section V V, row K)

- It will cost $3 to park in the arena lot. It looked about 95% full. A few open spots here and there. Tonight I would expect it to be 100% full. As for alternate parking, I don't have any good advice, as most of the lots in the area (ie. Cosmosphere, YMCA, Hutch High, churches) will probably not be open for tournament parking. Though it might not hurt to browse around. (Just watch for "_____ parking only! Violators will be towed!" signs.)

- As I was leaving someone asked me if I was with the WSU coaching staff (I was wearing my Steve and Barry's WSU jacket). It was one of the Chipola coaches (their bus was unloading). He was going to invite me to their practice. I should have said, "Hello, I'm Marty Gross. Pleased to meet you!"

Anyway, I thought most of the above info would be useful to those of you coming in from out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        (Our seats are in section V V, row K)
        Scratch that. When I looked closer at the tickets one was for tomorrow night. So I called them back and the best they could get for me was section TT on the aisle (don't know which row).

Based on the seating chart (below) it will probably be baseline-extended.

You may want to call ahead to the ticket office (620-669-9846) to see how many tickets are left.

Comment

Thanks, Royal. I will see the shocker faithful there tonight.
          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Royal you should of just told them who you were.

It would have went like this

"I am Royal Shock and I run things Hallejuah Holla Back Lil Homie"

Then you would have put on sunglasses and walked off never to be seen again.

I guarantee you the whole team would have committed to us right on the spot.

Comment

Just got home from the Sports Arena a little while ago. The Chipola (sp) and Seward game was pretty decent,went to overtime. I personally was not all that impressed with Hannah. They have a guard named Mitchell I would like to see come to WSU, he is a freshman. Got to meet 3 shockernetters Shockband,Hockeyshock and NYshocker. Coach and family were also there. :posterwu: :posterwu:

PS: Seward won.
              If it feels good - do it!

Comment

I agree Hannah was not very impressive. I did like the fact that he would take the shot in the clutch and make it, and along with that he played fairly good defense. The only thing I wonder about is why he did not play very much in the second half. I was worried that he may not be able to take over the starting PG job and play 30 min a game consistently. On the other hand Mario Little (KU signee) was not impressive either. Maybe just an off day for both of them.

Comment

Positives:
                  Quick
                  Good D
                  Slasher
                  Hit the THREE to send to overtime

Negatives:
                  Still am confused why he only played around 10 min of second half

I look forward to his arrival.
                  Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Comment

Very few teams have the depth of talent that Chipola has. IMO, it allows their coach to be haphazard with what personnel he has on the floor.

Hannah can actually play defense without fouling. That was a problem for most of the Chipola players tonight.

I wouldn't read anything negative into his lack of playing time. I think he's a victim of the system.

Comment

As we were walking to the gym some guy with his two little girls stopped us and asked if we had tickets. We said no and he gave us his and said they were done for the night. So we drove an hour or so to Hutch and didn't have to pay to get in. I liked that. I believe we were in Section T row J

And I agree with everything Royal just said
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

They finally got the box score up from the Chipola game and I have no idea how much of it to trust (It has Gary Flowers with 6 fouls). They have Hannah with 10 points and I know for a fact he had 15.

They have him 2/3 from the FT line. He was 5/6. They have him 1/1 from 2PT. He was 3/3. They only got his 3FG correct. It looks like his "and 1" was given to Vernon Teel. I also think they gave his other two points to Mario Little.

They have him for 2 assists. I thought he had at least 3 and probably 4. Plus he was robbed of another when his teammate missed a layup.

One of the three turnovers he was credited for was bogus. He had sprinted for a loose ball, was trying to get up while dribbling and got run over by a Seward player. They called Clevin for travelling.

So here's my line for Hannah:

15 pts (5/8 FG, 2/5 3FG, 5/6 FT), 4 assists, 2 TO.

Comment

I put this in the Hannah topic on the Recruiting forum, but here are some video highlights of Clevin and Mario Little from last night:

Comment

Little is one of the few that prefers 16 foot freethrows to the normal 15 footers.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Ill take that any day of the week from a PG

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                                Ill take that any day of the week from a PG
                                He played a little more PG than usual last night due to Teel and Alvin being in foul trouble. But he mostly played SG. A little-used component of the Chipola offense. They use their SF (Mitchell) for most of the perimeter work.

Comment

Working...
                                X