X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hutch roll call - NJCAA discussion

Who else is going to Hutch to see some of the NJCAA? I'm planning to be there the first day (Tuesday). If you haven't been and love hoops, I strongly suggest you do. Not only do you get a look at all of the quality JuCo recruits, but you spot a lot of D1 coaches and assistants, especially that first day, namely Dana Altman. :whistle:

I've also seen a lot of people bring in their mini-TVs to catch NCAA games too. The best part may be the chime the play after every made 3-pointer.

:clap: :clap:

When does it start?

Comment

March 18th, spring break week. I'm in!
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I will probably wait to see which day Chipola plays, assuming they make it.

Comment

I'm obviously going but really want to talk to Clevin! I probably can't go everyday , but I will be there! Dana is cool, everytime he sees me he says "Ah, the shocker guy", he loves to talk about the valley and has been cool whenever I have bumped into him, either in STL or Hutch!

Comment

i will go to watch Clevin team play
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

My brother and I are hoping we can get up there to see Chipola play. Me for Hannah and him for Little. I probably wouldn't be able to make it up though until Saturday as I think my supervisor is on vacation and I'll have to work late everyday because of that. Unless she's gone the week before.....maybe I can work something out. At least for myself.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Downsizing Government - Part of the Cato Institute
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              Cato Institute - A libertarian take on the issues
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              MVCFans Alternative, Where ALL Voices Can Be Heard - Come join the party

Comment

It's always a great time. I'm in.

Comment

I've got to get back for the tourney. It's been a few years, but it is fun to watch. Especially the first round blowouts that happen. Lot's of great athletes and a whole lotta dunks.

Comment

FSF will attend it CH team gets in. If not, I might anyway.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I agree,if you like basketball it is great. I haven't been to the tourney recently but went for quite afew years in the 60's. One year I went down on the floor to take some movies ( super 8 ) and stood right beside Artis Gilmore. Was a tall dude but not very talkative. I also got to see Spud Webb play one year.
                      If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Bump, with new info:

The good news: Chipola's in, and they play as the last game on TUESDAY (the 18th) night.

The (semi-)bad news: They play the Kansas region winner, so us Shocker fans in attendance will look like flaming jerks (not that I care).

:clap:

Comment

They won't be playing Hutch, so tickets should still be available. How many, I don't know. I'll probably try and get to the arena this week to get mine.

Do we want to try and target a particular section to sit in? When I go I typically sit in section VV (not W, two Vs). It's about mid-court, facing the team benches. It's near the top of the seating diagram here (it is general admission):

Comment

Royal: Thanks, I'm interested. What is the seating capacity?
                            Some posts are not visible to me.
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Spangler, 7,600.

Comment

Working...
                              X