No announcement yet.

Hutch roll call - NJCAA discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

配偶者に浮気をされたら、あなたは相手を許せますか?疑惑を持って配偶者を問い詰めても、しらを切られてしまうことも珍しくありません。相手にしてみれば、夫や妻の剣幕に恐れをなして咄嗟に知らぬふりをしてしまう...

Anthony Brock had 16 points today. See above link for that game's stats.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

He shot 4/9, 2/4 on 3's, 2/5 FT, 1 assist, 2 to, and 3 steals.

What does 'PF' stand for in stats?

Comment

Personal Fouls?

Comment

Chipola recovers, survives

Itawamba turns in sharp performance after tough loss

Anyone else going to the Chipola-Itawamba game this afternoon? I'm planning on taking a long lunch to see it.

Comment

FSF will be there on a SN recruiting mission. Hope to see some of you there. Later tonight, I hope to report what I witnessed.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The 789 family is attending.
              Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Itawamba's players also looking forward to the challenge against Chipola, which also lost in overtime in the first round.

"We're going to play like it's a national semifinals," Itawamba guard Anthony Brock said.

Comment

I wish I were there.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I added my scouting report in the Brock and Hannah topics in the Recruiting forum.

I got there about 2:30 into the game. Chipola was already up 7-1 and it never got any better. Itawamba had no answer for Chipola's huge size advantage at every position. The ICC post players couldn't get a clean shot inside.

Hannah played a lot of PG (mostly 1st half since he didn't play much in the 2nd, being up 20-30). As a result, Chipola played more out of their offensive set and looked a lot different than in the the other games I've seen. They passed pretty well and was able to still do a good job of getting the ball inside.

As for Jon Kreft, I think I saw the problem with him. He has skills, but is foul prone. He's one of those guys that likes to swat at the ball after the opponent snags the rebound. Everytime ICC drove inside while he was in, he fouled.

ICC does have this one player, 6'4", Sergio Kerusch (sp), that would be a great player if he were a couple inches taller. He plays an undersized PF but is athletic and quick off his feet (very PJ-like). I was impressed both times I saw him. I don't know if he has the shooting range to be a SF or not, since he rarely ventured out on the perimeter.

Comment

• Salt Lake CC vs South Plains tonight for the championship.

HCGM was there last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X