Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loved it!

Comment

• Hey Tyrone Shoelace..... any predictions for today??????

#BESTDAYEVER

Comment

• Jason M-effer Williams !!
        who knew?
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Oh and I don't know if anyone mentioned. Big Dawg made it!
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Sure wish they'd change the view on the WSU webcam--right now, it's overlooking the defunct golf course and all you can see is snow. Point it towards Koch and let us see Marshallville and the fans arriving.

Comment

• A friend of mine who was there sent me this...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                Any WSU recruits spotted today, to soak up this awesome experience?
                Landry Shamet is supposed to be at the game. Don't if he planned to be at Game Day..
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  Great job Shocker Nation! Represented very well in front of the nation.
                  Yes, indeed. I don't think it is so important on how many fans were in the building but how did it show on TV to the nation. From what I have heard and read it did very, very well in that regard.

Nice work Shocker fans.

Comment

• Well, KU with a solid gameday showing....

Comment

• I'll say this now that we got the W, I thought the production value was lame.

The fans brought it, but the live show was a tedious repeat of the taped segment.

It's like ESPN put almost nothing into it.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        I'll say this now that we got the W, I thought the production value was lame.

The fans brought it, but the live show was a tedious repeat of the taped segment.

It's like ESPN put almost nothing into it.
                        I made the same comment earlier. Nothing unique about the live segment. Shocker nation brought it though!!!

Comment

• KU's Gameday looks seriously weak. Next time keep it in Wichita.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                            The Gameday guys are talking, but I'm not hearing.
                            Honestly at times it was hard to hear them on tv, especially near the start.
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• From a viewer standpoint, the crowd was eye watering. Shocker Nation brought it today. Great showing and awesome atmosphere on a day that most of us would much rather stay at home and on the comfy couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                                KU's Gameday looks seriously weak. Next time keep it in Wichita.
                                They do not let fans in until the time the show started.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X