No announcement yet.

ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @KWCHRoger: Big news for Wichita State. ESPN's Gameday will be at Koch Arena for the showdown with Northern Iowa! Full... http://fb.me/3ZxOlHNCP

Roger Cornish..
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
      If you're telling the truth and Will Kunkel screwed this up, he might as well just quit and get a job in North Dakota.
      I'm not lying, I'm just relaying what I was told.

I'm sure this source is wrong (or at least wrong about the full show being in Lawrence) since KWCH seems to be fully on-board with Gameday in Wichita.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        @KWCHRoger: Big news for Wichita State. ESPN's Gameday will be at Koch Arena for the showdown with Northern Iowa! Full... http://fb.me/3ZxOlHNCP

Roger Cornish..
        I'm sure Roger is just tweeting out what someone else confirmed. That's what they do at KWCH. Everyone that works there tweets out info to spread word faster.

ESPN usually doesn't even let their own employees know where they're going until the week of the game.

Considering the source (Will) I'll wait until a more reputable source confirms this.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          I'm guessing no one wants to give their tickets away, hmmmmm?:)
          A few hours ago, Stubhub offered tickets for $369.63/each on row 22.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
            I'm sure Roger is just tweeting out what someone else confirmed. That's what they do at KWCH. Everyone that works there tweets out info to spread word faster.

ESPN usually doesn't even let their own employees know where they're going until the week of the game.

Considering the source (Will) I'll wait until a more reputable source confirms this.

Well he stated it as a certainty, so if Kunkel is wrong, he will have serious 'splaining to do...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
              Well he stated it as a certainty, so if Kunkel is wrong, he will have serious 'splaining to do...
              It IS a certainty to them. They think they got possibly leaked info. KWCH is going on like it's 100% official.

All I'm saying is that it isn't..... yet.

Nobody else in the world is confirming it but KWCH. Until someone else confirms it that doesn't work at KWCH then I'm holding my excitement back. I was always told to never trust the media unless you get/see 2+ sources to confirm something.

Comment

• On the news kunkel said that his source also said they'd be going on to another site later in the day.
                Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Good. I'd rather have the morning show than the pre-game anyways.

Comment

• Wouldn't it be funny if the GameDay crew trashed Bill Self for not playing Wichita State while they're in Lawrence? How would the KU students react to that?

Comment

• So we're speculating that Reese, Jay Bilas and whomever else is part of the crew will not stay for the game, instead pack up and travel north to Lawrence and jerk off to the flagshit for the rest of the day and during their game?

If that's the case (and while I expected a split crew, admittedly I honestly never thought it would be this good for WSU) you can put me in the "eh" crowd.

As far as I'm concerned if they aren't going to stay for the game they can gth. I realize I'm probably alone in my thinking/hatred for ku.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                        A few hours ago, Stubhub offered tickets for $369.63/each on row 22.
                        WOW!!!!!! That reminds me that timing is everything! Last summer, three times my wife and I spent weekends at the K...on Saturday night, we would drop 50$ on nice seats at club level, and then for the Sunday game, we would get seats behind home plate, upper deck, $20...with a $10 food voucher! During the WS, my nephew, for the VERY SAME SEAT, PAID:

$543.00

It's all about significance!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          So we're speculating that Reese, Jay Bilas and whomever else is part of the crew will not stay for the game, instead pack up and travel north to Lawrence and jerk off to the flagshit for the rest of the day and during their game?

If that's the case (and while I expected a split crew, admittedly I honestly never thought it would be this good for WSU) you can put me in the "eh" crowd.

As far as I'm concerned if they aren't going to stay for the game they can gth. I realize I'm probably alone in my thinking/hatred for ku.
                          Nope, I'm in the same boat as you. It sounds like we get the pregame treatment and then they pack up and do a pregame and stay for the game at KU. I don't want their scraps.

Comment

• The original show is the one that matters IMO. It would appear KU is getting the 'scraps'

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                              The original show is the one that matters IMO. It would appear KU is getting the 'scraps'
                              I agree. The original show is the precursor to the day in college basketball, it's the only thing on (besides sportscenter). The pregame is just an hour segment before a game that no one watches.

Comment

• You do realize that the point of having the 6PM evening Gameday show is to do a pre-game from a site where a game is ABOUT to be played.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X