No announcement yet.

Shockers vs Braves GAME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton has been struggling a lot lately.
    The Assman

Comment

• Caught some of the 1st half and we were up big and running all over them, I get home and we're only up 4 and slowing the game down a ton...smh

Comment

• Fred going to the line. Needs both!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• This team is somewhat lost. Really looking for a go to guy both as a player and leader.

Comment

• I can't believe this game is going to come down to free throws and Bradley will have the potential to force OT.

Comment

• trying to ice FVV
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Nice Fred! Need one more.

Comment

• I have never questioned Marshall but right now I do t think he is pushing the right buttons.

Our team needs to take it to the hoop and then finish or pass for the 3. Not look for the 3 or long jump shot first.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBlue View Post
                    "I have never fouled anyone." -Darius Carter
                    He didn't complain, but should have
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Don't know guys. They definately have work to do. I think they can and will turn it around. Might be a couple losses along the way though. Kind of reminds me of the final 4 year when they slumped some late. They can still turn it around, but need to do it soon
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• @Kung Wu:, maybe you're on to something with this whole "AntiShocker" thing.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Wow, pretty much sums up the Braves season.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• His "deer in the headlights" look is what gets me...

Comment

• Make 1 Wessel
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Win on the road....you take it and go back and lick your wounds and get ready to fight for another day.

Comment

Working...
                                X