No announcement yet.

#12 WSU @ #18 UNI - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain wtf Fred has been doing with his passes today? UNI is in fact a division one team with division...well... with athletes, you can't just lob every pass up, they will go get it.
    -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      That should have been a T on Bobblehead.
      How so? He lets go of the rim and falls on his back. His safety would have been compromised.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Well, we just got embarrassed for the first time in half a decade. I dunno how most of the valley does this every night. Shox will respond, it's not March and I'm not having problems sleeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
          It's getting disturbing how easy Washpun is getting to the rim.

Tuttle I expect. Washpun should not be able to perform like this against our defense.
          It is disturbing. No inside D at all whatsoever. No adjustments there either.

Northern Iowa is not this good. It sucks that we're making them look that good though.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Slalomshocker View Post
            Can anyone explain wtf Fred has been doing with his passes today? UNI is in fact a division one team with division...well... with athletes, you can't just lob every pass up, they will go get it.
            He is a little rattled and not making very good decisions under stress.

Comment

• This is why I just want to get to March.

Because this is just one game for us.

And UNI will lose another game this year. We won't. And we'll win the Valley and roll these guys at the Chuck.

But good Lord we look like poo.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                How so? He lets go of the rim and falls on his back. His safety would have been compromised.
                I would have believed this scenario the first 3 seconds he hung on to the rim, but not the last 3 seconds that he did.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  That should have been a T on Bobblehead.
                  Because he was spinning himself around like a stripper on the rim? Agreed.
                  Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    Exactly, always better to err on the side of player safety and allow the hanging on the rim in that case.

Comment

• Time to put in 2nd and 3rd string, accept you got out scouted and outed coached. Let it burn in the heart until you meet again. Play pissed off and win the next meeting.
                      When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Props to UNI, I think they have this one in the bag. Next time, we go at Tuttle hard and foul him out.
                        If I start walking now I should be at the Chuck in time for the rematch.
                        Can't WAIT !!!
                        That is all.
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• We lose to teams who know how to defend the pick and roll and how to attack it on offense. UNI and Utah both made us look stupid trying to defend the pick and roll.

Comment

• I would not be surprised to see Northern Iowa lose at Indiana State next game.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Just ice cold from 3.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
                                Because he was spinning himself around like a stripper on the rim? Agreed.
                                LMAO. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X