No announcement yet.

#12 WSU @ #18 UNI - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shocks will regroup and chip away the 2nd half. Too early to panic.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      STFU. Moron.
      Are you talking to yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock&awe View Post
        Nurger has played like trash all year. Doesn't look like he has developed at all. Really shows how below average we are at the 4 and 5 that he can even get minutes.
        I was surprised that he was getting playing time but coach didn't really have much of another choice I guess. He is getting eaten alive

Comment

• I really thought the youngin's would start to grow and contribute more. Apart from Shaq, they have REALLY struggled.

Hope the growing pains will make for even better players down the road.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Are you talking to yourself?
            Obsessed. Just like your dad.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
              I was surprised that he was getting playing time but coach didn't really have much of another choice I guess. He is getting eaten alive
              I'd take Glass over Nurger. Every day of the week.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Whelp. Getting dominated. Started even, then they decided to make some 3PTs, then we decided we couldn't guard Tuttle. Haven't been horribly outskilled or outworked, but the team has an amazing ability to go cold despite playing well. UNI is making plays, we are finding each and every possible way to clang our shots. Still got a shot, but we should not have dug ourselves a hole if we wanted to finally beat a good team. Still looks like we are the team that dominates creampuffs and crashes down to earth against teams with some backbone.

Will come down to Ron and Fred pulling us through, and one of our big men finding a way to make Tuttle look human. We need to make open shots, we are getting plenty of them. UNI is a great defensive team, but no team is better at defending the Shockers than the Shockers themselves.

Comment

• Darius is playing bad on defense. One of his bad defensive stances against Tuttle led to Shaq's second foul.

Comment

• Darius' game does not work against Tuttle. And Fred needs to stop dribbling around to run out the clock with a predictable outcome on every ****ing possession. His game has gotten to be one dimensional as of late.

Comment

• UNI looked very uncomfortable with the press late. Hopefully we put the pressure on, get a few steals and easy baskets, and it translates to the rest of the offense. Their shooting almost has to regress in the second half as well.

Comment

• I just can't understand why I don't see any fire in this teams eyes. You are the class of the league in hostile territory and it's just like the way they looked against GW. ****in zombies that half. They need to nut up and show some passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Exposed? No.

That perceives that WSU is fake. WSU is not fake. UNI is just coming out with the game of their lives in their Super Bowl, as expected.
                          Not a terrible analysis. Try posting that the first time instead of starting with "shut up".

Comment

• We scored six points in the final 10:22 of the half. All by FVV.

Doesn't matter who you're playing, impossible to win with that kind of offensive production. UNI's responsible for a lot of that, but nowhere near all. They're not good enough to hold us to six points in 10+ minutes. Just poor play, and too many minutes by our bench, which is not good enough to contribute against real competition.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Like its been said.

This is UNIs blue moon game and they are making the most of it.

Shox have a lot of work to do. 13 points is by no means insurmountable.

But Baker and Cotton need to show up and Morris and Carter need to stay the **** on the court. That **** is getting old.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• It has become nearly impoosible to get useful BASKETBALL info on this forum....

As bad as our team is playing right now, at least they dont melt down like this board.

I am out... this thread is a waste of time..
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X