#12 WSU @ #18 UNI - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
    Dude, everyone is. Baker is a no-maker today. His shot is awful. Everyone's shot is off but UNI's....
    maybe the floor is tilted slightly?

Comment

• With no front court presence, NIU can press the perimeter all day long and not worry about us down low. They'll get us this time, but we're set up for the future better than they are so I will take solace knowing that.

Comment

• Not sure which is more embarrassing---seeing the team play so bad or reading some of the comments on this thread.
        Guess what guys, even if we do lose this game, we're still tied for first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          Everyone. I already said it not because of this game.
          But coincidentally you said it just now, in the middle of a game thread in which we're getting dropkicked for the first time in 30 games.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Changed for stupidity.

My apologies.
            Last edited by Shock Top; January 31, 2015, 04:49 PM.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
              Dude, everyone is. Baker is a no-maker today. His shot is awful. Everyone's shot is off but UNI's....
              Shaq is the only one with a good percentage.

Comment

• Only problem I have is that this is the same team that showed up to play against Utah, George Washington, and even Alabama and Hawaii. Not a lot of reason to suspect that this team has that next gear they need to beat quality teams. Very even composure, very solid play, but just not capable of stepping up to the level they'll need to win two or more tourney games. Still going to finish with a terrific record and dominate the dredges of the Valley, but absolutely mediocre performances against teams with spines. Quite possible we finish with a 1-5 or 2-4 record against RPI top 50 teams.

One of our better teams, but the incredible consistency is frustrating to watch at times. The last few years have had lower lows, but higher highs as well. This year you pretty much know exactly how the games will play out.

Comment

• I'm mad we will lose, but I'm even more mad that we laid a big fat egg on National TV. Here comes 'what's his face from Oklahoma State who used stolen credit cards' and that dude who speaks out from the side of his mouth pointing fingers on Monday.

Comment

• Well. I'm glad that we could give their fans a reason to have a sellout.

May as well storm the court. God knows most of those fans won't be back again this year.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• At this point, I just want this game inside 15 points. We haven't lost a game by more than 15 since January 16, 2008. Not a good time to end that streak.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• You think the boyz and the fans inside CK arena will be fired up for the return game?

Comment

• That should have been a T on Bobblehead.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's getting disturbing how easy Washpun is getting to the rim.

Tuttle I expect. Washpun should not be able to perform like this against our defense.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              That should have been a T on Bobblehead.
                              Not sure how it wasn't

Comment

• This is embarrassing!

Comment

Working...
                                X