Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400586430

Well, ESPN/AP has picked up on the Ray comments. Read the first sentence of the article.
    Last I knew, Jeffrey Parsons was the AP reporter for the WSU home games. I'm sure he heard plenty about that quote over the last few weeks.

Comment

• ShaqWall play was one of the funniest things I've seen on a basketball court in a long time.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Some old timers may remember a game in the dark 90's where Paul Wight set pick just past half court. Kid comes chasing his man and runs directly into Paul. Straight to the floor. Paul never moved. They called a foul on Paul for being big.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• By the way, while I'm thinking about it, National Anthem girl: THAT WAS AWESOME. Best rendition I've ever heard at that place. Nice crowd reaction too. That seemed to really build up energy into the game. Pretty moving. Way ta go!
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Any word on Carter's back in the post game?

Comment

• Coach said on the radio that he had some tightness in his back which he has had before and he would just need to come in for additional treatment. Didn't seem too worried

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                Will someone post a gif of shaq wall? I was driving and had to listen to the game but this I got to see

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Not as good of a view as on TV
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Whoop that trick
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Nobody has touched on it yet, but I think today was a pretty solid showing for the crowd - sound level and energy wise.

The WSU AD has also apparently and finally located a competent sound tech as well, because the volume and quality from the A/V stuff has been solid the past couple of games. Loud and distortion-free. The crowd will only get as loud as the pregame intros. Low volume intros; low volume crowd. High volume intro; high volume crowds. It is a sociological thing that I am sure someone smarter than me has an academic explanation for. A toughie to figure out, but at 2/3rds through the season we are there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShox25 View Post
                        Coach said on the radio that he had some tightness in his back which he has had before and he would just need to come in for additional treatment. Didn't seem too worried
                        During Shaq's post game interview he made it sound a lot worse, I think the quote was "really bad back spasms".

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                          During Shaq's post game interview he made it sound a lot worse, I think the quote was "really bad back spasms".
                          When Shaq was relaying that message to MK and DD my only thought was "I hope you're not over sharing here."

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                            If you have ever had bad back spasms (and I have) you would definitely know it, and yes, that is worse than a stiff back.

Comment

By the way, while I'm thinking about it, National Anthem girl: THAT WAS AWESOME. Best rendition I've ever heard at that place. Nice crowd reaction too. That seemed to really build up energy into the game. Pretty moving. Way ta go!
                              The National Anthem at the Women's game was outstanding as well.

Comment

By the way, while I'm thinking about it, National Anthem girl: THAT WAS AWESOME. Best rendition I've ever heard at that place. Nice crowd reaction too. That seemed to really build up energy into the game. Pretty moving. Way ta go!
                                I thought it was really solid of the Shocker fans to start singing with her when she lost the words. That little girl has a lot of courage to stand in front of a crowd that large. The crowd showed a lot of heart too.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X