Shockers vs. Drake Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Wow, that's a BRASS section! I like it!!
    2006 NCAA Tournament round of 64 in Greensboro, NC sidelights:
    • My first exposure to Gregg Marshall. His scrappy Winthrop team took Bruce Pearl's Tennessee team to the wire.
    • Southern University (16) played Duke (1). Two completely different perspectives on college basketball. The Southern U. Band was worth the price of the entire trip. Those kids can flat out HONK.

I've heard the movie "Drum Line" is loosely based on Southern U. and Grambling State bands.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
      2006 NCAA Tournament round of 64 in Greensboro, NC sidelights:
      • My first exposure to Gregg Marshall. His scrappy Winthrop team took Bruce Pearl's Tennessee team to the wire.
      • Southern University (16) played Duke (1). Two completely different perspectives on college basketball. The Southern U. Band was worth the price of the entire trip. Those kids can flat out HONK.

I've heard the movie "Drum Line" is loosely based on Southern U. and Grambling State bands.
      Have been to the Bayou Classic. It is quite a show.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Speaking of 'necks'...

I don't think I have EVER seen a neck that long on a human being! Freaky!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          I don't think I have EVER seen a neck that long on a human being! Freaky!
          It is a photoshop spoof gif.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            It is a photoshop spoof gif.
            Well that's a relief!

Comment

Working...
            X