55-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    If Baker returns next year, our backcourt will be just ridiculously stacked. We will miss Tekele (understatement) but my goodness will we ever be deep at the 1-3, probably moreso than any other time in school history.

The present is pretty amazing but the future looks awfully good too.
    Pick your poison. You going to sag off Frankkamp to stop Baker from driving or to double down on Shaq? Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      We will be deep with bodies and potential (even knowing that multiple players might leave):

VanVleet, Baker, Wessel, Henderson, Holland, Brown, Taylor, Frankamp, Holland, Shamet, McDuffie

We may or may not be deep with ability to execute. Everyone past the three seniors is a question mark.
      Who's that second Holland, wufan?

I've heard of Holland, Dozier, and Holland; and WSU even reportedly tried to recruit Dozier -- but he ended up elsewhere. So I think we're actually short a Dozier and a Holland.

Comment

Yeah, I got too many Holland's in there. I'm betting one of them doesn't get a scholarship next year. ;)
        Livin the dream

Comment

Just one?

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Yeah, I got too many Holland's in there. I'm betting one of them doesn't get a scholarship next year. ;)
            Is that the one that CF is getting?

*Edit: Please please please please please please don't let that turn into a discussion about scholarships.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              Is that the one that CF is getting?

*Edit: Please please please please please please don't let that turn into a discussion about scholarships.
              Maybe 3 of them can walk-on with music scholarships and be a vocal trio.

Comment

56-4

Comment

Working...
                X