No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS MISSOURI STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah boy, guys and gals, I am getting really pumped for our big rivalry game tonight. It should be a lot of fun, and I think that we will kill the bluejays. I have never cared for the Creighton fan base so it will be good to be able to rub their noses in it.

Oh wait, Creighton left the MVC. Dang, my mind just warped back to 2013. Never mind, so what's going on tonight?
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Wichita State 49
      Missouri State 45

Not kidding. I think we're in for a real grinder tonight.
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I'm thinking comfortable night similar to last Saturday. I'm curious to see how Thurman plays. He does little until he plays WSU.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• No T-Shirts - 65
          Needs T-Shirts With Opponent on Them To Promote Home School's Game - 54
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Define "compete" and "great games."

If their holding their hats on a track or cross country rivalry, ok...

But basketball, hasn't been competitive for a while now. And really, that's all that matters.
            Actually MSU does not even field men's XC or T&F teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Good stuff!
              Originally Posted by Missouruh State Illuminate
              The Shuckheads don't think we are rivals? Please. We compete across the board with them in all sports and have great games in all of them.

Really. The Shocks have won the All-Sports Trophy in 8 of the last 11 years setting new records the last 2 years with average finishes of 2.30 in 2012-13 and 2.13 in 2013-14 in the 15 sports the Shockers compete in.

By comparison MSU finished 9th in 2012-13 with an average finish of 5.81 and 6th last year with an average finish of 5.19.

Admittedly, MSU does have a world-class football program.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Really. The Shocks have won the All-Sports Trophy in 8 of the last 11 years setting new records the last 2 years with average finishes of 2.30 in 2012-13 and 2.13 in 2013-14 in the 15 sports the Shockers compete in.

By comparison MSU finished 9th in 2012-13 with an average finish of 5.81 and 6th last year with an average finish of 5.19.

Admittedly, MSU does have a world-class football program.
                He did only say that they compete with WSU across the board. That is technically true. Doesn't mean they ever win anymore.

Comment

• Congrats Shockers on a 76-53 win! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                    I think the Bears will meet a similar fate as the bear from this classic movie.

Rotten Tomatoes MOVIECLIPS is the largest collection of movie clips on the web. We’ve curated the best moments, scenes, and lines from all your favorite films to share, discuss, and relive. We celebrate all movies from all eras and genres whether they are Fresh or Rotten, blockbusters or indies. Welcome home, movie lovers! We invite you to join the conversation on YouTube or leave a review on RottenTomatoes.com, but please read our Community Guidelines so that the discussion can be useful and enjoyable for everyone. http://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/otg-article/community-code-of-conduct/

Shox 78
                    Bares 55
                    Winner!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                      I bet we pay our janitors ~six times more than they do.

If they underpay their janitors to the extent that they underpay their D1 basketball coaches, someone should notify the Board of Education that they're utilizing slave labor.
                      Actually, one of their janitors IS their basketball coach

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        No T-Shirts - 65
                        Needs T-Shirts With Opponent on Them To Promote Home School's Super Bowl Game - 54

Fixed slight omission. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                          Actually, one of their janitors IS their basketball coach
                          He is no Will Hunting. But apparently the school was impressed enough with a play he drew one time to lock him up for a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Actually MSU does not even field men's XC or T&F teams.
                            Which is sad because they are in a nice part of the country for cross country. I love heading to the Ozarks to do some fastpacking and trail running when I can't run in Colorado because of snow, etc. Just off the terrain alone they could dominate the Valley. Another not too bright athletic decision.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                            X