No announcement yet.

WSU vs GWU GAME DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy had the best reaction, imo. Texts me "that island can sink for all I care."

Comment

• Credit to GW for doing what I haven't seen since the Evansville loss - took wsu out of their game

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        Tell me how FVV has an NBA career ahead of him.

Very good college player
        Amazing head on his shoulders
        Not an NBA player
        Not tonight. A 24' 3-pointer followed by driving the lane into a 6'10" trim protector on 2 critical possessions. Plus some transition drives where he basically had no hope but still tried the layup off the drive.

I blame the Dolphins.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by LandStander View Post
          Anyone think uni jumps us in the polls?
          No.

Comment

• Originally posted by LandStander View Post
            Especially when they were stretching their zone so far out. The lanes were so big you could drive a truck trough. That truck last year was Cle, who's going to fill at least one of his shoes?
            agreed. Scouting, game plan, changes, etc all looked lacking this whole tournament by Marshall and company. Very uncharacteristic of him and his staff. Not a good sign

Comment

• Also if you ever want to question the importance of Evan watch these games without him

Comment

• Jeez back off the ledge people.

The team has issues they have time to fix. The veterans must learn to trust the newcomers. We really need to be concerned about our void on the coaching staff than anything-Jans was a master scout and in game adjustments. Yes we have a big hole inside due to some key recruiting misses.
                But good God you guys sound like Phog.net with your generalizations

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                  Seriously, damn. I hate seeing the Shox lose but you can tell just by the posts here that the fans got too used to undefeated seasons.
                  I think it's that us fans got use to watching smart team basketball.
                  I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                  If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• They shot 51 percent for the game and our main guys stunk. We suck against the zone and our top 4 guys are pressing. It'll get better, but due to the Valley sucking ass, it'll be hard to gauge how well we will have improved by Feb. We're a small team, which forces us to take a lot of low percentage outside shots. If our small guys try to drive and score, they're getting rejected. We need some front court help badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      SERIOUSLY, STICK WITH THE TEAM THROUGH THINK AND THIN!!!

IF NOT, GTFO!!!!!
                      Message board complaining does not equal giving up on this team. When they play terribly, people are justified in critiquing their crappy performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Jeez back off the ledge people.

The team has issues they have time to fix. The veterans must learn to trust the newcomers. We really need to be concerned about our void on the coaching staff than anything-Jans was a master scout and in game adjustments. Yes we have a big hole inside due to some key recruiting misses.
                        But good God you guys sound like Phog.net with your generalizations
                        I think the problem lies more with the lack of what appeared to be any effort by the coaching staff.
                        This progression of poor play has gone back through 4-5 games.

Comment

• Whether you want to face it or not, we have serious post problems. Carter played way out from the basket tonight, and he is the only viable post presence we have. Our guards try to do too much from the outside because of it. Tonight was just a sample of what can happen in post season play. We were much more balanced last year.

Comment

• We, at times, have a very low basketball IQ.

Comment

• Let's put this in perspective....we could've lost by 25 to Temple. We'll be OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                                Message board complaining does not equal giving up on this team. When they play terribly, people are justified in critiquing their crappy performance.
                                I understand. It's just tiring.

Teams are going to have off days. The Final Four team sure did.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X