Per sully 11:40

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post
      Per sully 11:40
      Great! Thanks!
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        If you like Rome, fantastic. Enjoy his show. I wish the guy nothing but the best.

I just feel like I've outgrown his schtick. It has been the same since the 90s. It hasn't been the repetitiveness that killed it for me so much as the increased pompousness over the years. I just can't be bothered to listen.

But I'm obviously in the minority as I understand his numbers in Wichita continue to do well. So more power to him.
        I've only recently started listening to him about a year and a half ago. I just get so sick of all the other repetitive radio crap of Wichita stations that I strictly listen to sports radio now. I can see how Rome can get old after a while.

Comment

Great interview! Straight cash, homie.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

"Straight cash homey!"

LOL!

Comment

Give me a wall, I'm ready to run through it!
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Another epic interview. This guy can really sell the program. Just perfect.
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Jim does love too many people, but he LOVES 3G's!!!
                  The Assman

Comment

Does Rome podcast his interviews?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Yes. That is how I usually listen to them.
                      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Should be available on his website, sometime today.
                        The Assman

Comment

If a "Straight Cash, Homie!" sign doesn't pop up in the student section I am going to be sorely disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                            I've only recently started listening to him about a year and a half ago. I just get so sick of all the other repetitive radio crap of Wichita stations that I strictly listen to sports radio now. I can see how Rome can get old after a while.
                            Rome is definitely awesome when you are younger and new to him. It's hard for his style to stay fresh for over a decade of listening though, so eventually you'll most likely move on -- but in the meantime enjoy his show and don't let us grey-testicles talk you out of liking him!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                              If a "Straight Cash, Homie!" sign doesn't pop up in the student section I am going to be sorely disappointed.
                              That'd be awesome to see, but we're talking about a group that still thinks "you suck" is solid smack. They would say "I know you are but what am I" but that's probably too verbose for a chant.

Comment

The good thing about interviews with HCGM (and articles written about him) is that they are consistent, especially when it turns to the subject of why he's still here. It's always - don't mess with happy and the resources are here (physical and fiscal). He has never wavered from that.

Comment

Working...
                                X