Clear All

It is time to just attack. Game of runs

Comment

Fred can dribble kinda well.

Comment

That's 4 on Wright.

Comment

Tulsa is hittin shots.

We need to keep pounding it down low to Carter now.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

New drinking game. Take a drink every time Fred hits the floor after a drive.
            On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

ISUr trailing Youngstown State 55-48 w/7 and change left. In Normal. Just lol.

Seton Hall and GW knotted at 15 in what should be a really good game.

Comment

2 hands that time, atta way Shaq

Comment

FVV finishes w/21 points, 9 assists and 0 turnovers. Dude is decent.

Comment

Nice win Shocks!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The big 4 got it done today.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

The dynamic duo of Fred-Van-Smooth-VanVleet and Ron--'I made 6-3's which was another record Baker' took the wind out of the hurricanes sails. You come

here to 21st and Hillside sowing the winds of hurricanes you will reap the black and yellow whirlwind.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Fred's crossover may be surpassing Tyrone Shoelace's. That was damn good.
                          Play of the game was FVV driving the lane, inducing contact, scoring, landing, and flexing before completing the AND1. If you replay frame by frame, you will see as contact is made Freddie yanking the defender's jockstrap up over his head and releasing the elastic band into the guy's eyebrows. The force of the "snap" causes the referee to blow the whistle as Fred makes the layup and sticks the landing. Drinking game is invented. Prost!
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

Tulsa and WSU came out swinging on the Offensive side early. Then we clamped down on D and took a nice lead.

Tulsa had a nice run the 2nd half.We out-rebounded them 39-27. We have been shooting around 65% on throws and

today we were 13-21. This will improve I hope to around 75% as we continue.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                              Officiating is just bizzarre. There is one guy in particular (not Higgins) that needs to pocket his whistle.
                              That would be Paul "I have to blow my whistle every 5 seconds because I can" Jansen.

Worst ref ever IMO.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Sound meter is a sham!!! Busted!!!
                                What a horrible waste of time and video board that is. Absolute junk.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X