No announcement yet.

#9 Wichita State vs. Tulsa Official MTXE Throwback Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll probably get away with it today but Darius has got to stay on the floor more than he has early this season. Early fouls from him might cost us until the young frontcourt bench gets more seasoning.

Comment

Zone bustin
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        The current student ticket setup is unacceptable. Dozens of empty seats.
        Is it because of thanksgiving break? A lot students not in town?
        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Sound meter is a sham!!! Busted!!!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

FVV finishes the half w/11 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds, 0 turnovers.

Nice.

Comment

That really didn't look like a travel on the replay. It looked like the European step that they sometimes do, even though he kind of lost control of the ball.

Comment

Officiating is just bizzarre. There is one guy in particular (not Higgins) that needs to pocket his whistle.

Comment

This was a good game to hand out the three point signs.
                  I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                  If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

By my count that's a 24-4 run to end the half

Comment

I kinda like the MTXE theme for today. Maybe we should Play MTXE Angry!
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

Poofy hair ref may have got a haircut but he still sucks! (Forgive me for lack of wit and originality. Poop joke.)

Comment

gotta love 12 assists on 14 baskets
                          Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, they should keep the unis for the home whites. Hell, keep the MTXE on the court, too! It's a great look!
                            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Is the low brass cheer making an appearance? We're gonna beat the hell out of you!

Comment

Wow what a half, keep it up Shocks
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X