• We've hit a three!

Comment

• FINALLY!!!!!! A 3 DROPS!!!!!!
                The Assman

Comment

• Shake & Bake!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Did you see the look Tekele gave Shaq Goodwin after that Kodak moment???
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                      We've hit a three!
                      I am light years behind your feed. A solid minute at least.

Comment

• Cotton is a man's man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                          I hope our three starting guards, at some point, start playing like they did last season. Maybe the lack of a go to post player is hurting us more than we thought it would.
                          Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          It will for a while, and I touched on this in the offseason and people went off on me for being an idiot (which I'm not). Losing Cleanthony makes the way Ron and Fred are guarded COMPLETELY different than last year. If you haven't noticed when we set ball screens in the first half Memphis is essentially double teamed. Last year, if a team were to do that it was a pass to Cleanthony for a wide open 3. Likewise, if a team decided to take a Cle 3 away we had an advantage with Fred or Ron coming off the ball scree. Not so much this year.

Agree. And all three really seem to be pressing, not as fluid as last season. Like they're trying to makeup for the lack of a dependable big. Seemed that way during the NMSU game as well. Team defense is still tough as hell though.
                          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• A MONSTER dunk followed by a much needed 3.

Comment

• Watch the Shox hit 5 of their next 7 3's and win by 20.

Comment

• No poster yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X