No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seton Hall down at home to Marquette 17-7.
    St. John's running sCUm 32-17 just under 9 to go in the 1st half.
    Baylor jumping all over @ West Virginia 26-6.

Comment

• Duke is shitstomping #10 Notre Dame 43-13. While I doubt the domers will fall enough for us to jump them, a 30+ point margin of defeat will send them reeling pretty good.

Seton Hall trails Marquette 48-38, 7 minutes left.

Memphis leads Temple 35-20, 2 minutes left in the half.

Comment

• Duke looks awesome in this game. They could beat UK with this effort.

Comment

• Love that fox sports Midwest switched away from Creighton game due to contractual obligations with the valley.

Comment

• Seton Hall down 55-54, a minute left. This would be a pretty horrible home loss and they really need to cap this comeback.

Memphis leading Temple 38-28 at halftime. Somehow, Memphis may actually sneak an at-large bid if they can go 7-2 down the stretch. This would be a big win for them.

Edit: Seton Hall now with the ball down 1, 19 seconds to go. Timeout Pirates.

Comment

• Seton Hall falls 57-54. Another really bad home loss on the heels of getting swept by DePaul. The shine on that one is fading dramatically.

Memphis leading Temple 40-33, 18 to go.

Comment

• The 2500 SIU fans that bothered to show up for the game today are getting a pretty good show by the Fighting Hinsons. Kind feel bad for Jank... not really.

Comment

• SIU doubling up I'll St, 32-16 late in the first half.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Memphis shits the bed and loses at home 61-60 on a jumper with 2.4 seconds left.

Comment

• How hilarious will it be if Drake goes and beats UNI?

I'm really hoping Tulsa can beat SMU. If they do that, they start running away with the American. I never would have seen that coming. Tulsa could be on the verge of the top 25 of they win today.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        I'm really hoping Tulsa can beat SMU. If they do that, they start running away with the American. I never would have seen that coming. Tulsa could be on the verge of the top 25 of they win today.
                        Yep. This is a really, really huge game for them.

Comment

• My opinion...when using nicknames for coaches (Jank), you probably should at least know where they coach (hint - he's not al IlSt).

Comment

• Oklahoma State has made a huge comeback against KU and actualy came from way behind to a lead. Now it is KU 49-Ok State 49 with 14 minutes to play.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Bradley leading Evansville on the road 50-48 with a minute to go.

Comment

• Is this gonna be one of those days where the bottom of the MVC beats everyone?

Evansville just lost at home to Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                                X