No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After losing a heartbreaking game due to that shot from Gibbs, Creighton plans to petition to remove the three pointer from the game.

Comment

• Geese 14-10 at the under 12.

Trees trail ugly dawgs 11-5 and an ISU player is T'd up and might be excused from the rest of the game.

Edit, no harm.

UNI plays great team D and is sneaky athletic.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        I loathe the Valley. UNI basically gets 10 home games and 8 road games with more UNI fans in Des Moines.
        I think we all know Drake is going to beat UNI, and SIU will beat Indy St.

It's the MVC

Comment

• Detroit is cruising against Oakland 45-31, 13 minutes left.

Tulsa trailing Temple in Philly (on ESPN News) 39-31, 13 minutes left. Big game for the Golden Hurricane.

Solid day for GOI teams so far.

Comment

• Tulsa pulling close, down 46-41 and going to the line to try to complete a 4 point play on a circus shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Tulsa pulling close, down 46-41 and going to the line to try to complete a 4 point play on a circus shot.
              This is a big game. Could give Tulsa a very good chance of finishing in the Top 50.

Comment

• Temple 46, Tulsa 45 at the under 8. A win would put Tulsa comfortably into the RPI top 50 for the time being.

UNI 20, Drake 21- 5:24 left, 1st half

ISUb 11, SIU 22 - 3:49 left, 1st half

Comment

• Question - if the committee does not consider D2 wins for bid discussion purposes (I don't think they show up on the nitty gritty sheet, plz correct me if that is wrong)...does that mean that they don't consider/see a D2 loss as well?

Pretty rare but Tulsa could be that odd bubble team who dumped an unthinkable one.

Comment

• Tulsa up 51-47, less than 4 minutes left.

Comment

• Tulsa makes 3 of 4 FTs on 1 possession and leads 54-47 on something like a 19-1 run. 3:10 left.

Comment

• Shaquille Harrison has made some absolutely ridiculous shots down the stretch. The kind you'd try like fifteen times as a kid before finally hitting it as a pretend buzzer beater.

Tulsa up 56-52, 2 minutes left.

UNI up 31-29 at halftime. Panthers can't dump this one.

Comment

• Detroit beats Oakland, 74-54.

Comment

• Giant road win for Tulsa, 63-56.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Giant road win for Tulsa, 63-56.
                              Can I start figuring the math on how this means we are better than KU?

Comment

• Following today's win, Tulsa jumps up to #30 in the RPI. Alabama rockets to #31.

WSU is now 3-2 against the Top 50 (W's vs. #12 Seton Hall, 30 Tulsa and 31 Alabama; L's vs. #9 Utah and 33 GW). Loyola is presently #49.

Comment

Working...
                                X