No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best part of this? USD's coaches are laughing about all of this on the sideline.

Comment

• BUCKETS AGAIN

Comment

• Did Artino just lose a jump ball to someone that's 6'4?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
          Did Artino just lose a jump ball to someone that's 6'4?
          Yes, but if it happens on FS1 and no one's around to see it, did it really happen?

Comment

• BJ Underground is straight gold right now.

sheesh.. this is their super bowl tonight. Let's just get this in and go home with a win.
            This is why you don't these types of teams stay in it.. they get fired up and hit a ton of crazy 3's and keep extending this game. What are they 4/5 in 3's the past few minutes?
            Well, regardless after tonight I think we should not schedule South Dakota again do not want to relive this **** again. Just win this damn game already Jays!

Comment

• Creighton fans begrudging some random team beating them by hitting a bunch of threes is, well, hilarious.

Comment

• http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9b93b...er-found-omaha -- Win the game for Gage

Comment

• Wait just a minute, is Creighton getting carried in double OT by a dumb JuCo with tattoos? I was always told Creighton CANNOT and WON'T recruit these types of players.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                    Yes, but if it happens on FS1 and no one's around to see it, did it really happen?
                    They stopped selling beer along time ago. That's why it's empty

Comment

• Looks like Creighton is gonna pull it out against #283. This will be big come March.

Comment

• Oh how I wish we could all watch our Shox destroy these guys in two conference games this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          BJ Underground is straight gold right now.
                          Allow me to explain it for the CU fans. No, they are not hanging with you because they are playing out of their minds in their "super bowl game." You are no one's super bowl. You are a post-McD, bottom half BIG EAST team that is not ranked. The reason they LED you all first half and into the second half and hung with you into 2OT by draining a bunch of shots is because you don't play defense.

#222 (makes sense that #222 was able to beat #283 by 3 points at home)

Congratulations on that 91-88 2OT win at home over South Dakota. I can't wait till you start BIG EAST play. Whitehead will score 50.

Comment

• Hang a banner for this one, Jayz fans.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Their Seton Hall match up should be fun.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                Their Seton Hall match up should be fun.
                                I'd put the Hall by about 10 in Nebraska and by about 30 in Jersey.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X