No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First, if KU plays like this again, Utah will win.

Second, UK will have a loss this year. It takes so much discipline on top of talent to go undefeated. Texas just might take the big 12 this year though.

Comment

• KU will come back, just cause they always do it seems. But consider me unimpressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Just got home, is the flagship suckin'?
        It was 39-22 at halftime

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          It was 39-22 at halftime
          Yikes.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
            KU will come back, just cause they always do it seems. But consider me unimpressed.
            Only down 1 with 647 to play. Boooo
            Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Cliff Alexander reminds me of Antoine Carr.

Comment

• Given the result in KU's last game against an SEC team, I wouldn't be surprised if their fans rush the court here.

Comment

• Florida went from up 10 to down a bunch in a matter of a few minutes. As if someone flicked the switch from "varsity" to "girl's practice squad".

Comment

• I can honestly say that the size of this implosion by Florida is more on them than on KUs defense. KU has looked great in this half but Florida is horrendous. They are a completely different team on their own.

Comment

• There's the Wichita State shoutout.

Comment

• Florida has put up 15 pts in the second half and its down to a minute left

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          There's the Wichita State shoutout.
                          What did they say?

Comment

• The Chickenhawks were at home, and Florida is now below .500 -- thus, a good win considering where they were at halftime, but unimpressive in the larger scheme of things. If Kentucky is any barometer, Texas certainly seems by far the stronger Big 12 contender. We shall see.

Meanwhile, how about Yale winning that Connecticut backyard brawl? Who knew that Scott Sterling also plays basketball -- how else can one explain UConn scoring only 44?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                              What did they say?
                              Dickie V brought up about how excited he was to be doing a game at Koch Arena. Talked about how long it had been since he'd been there and mentioned some our former greats. Told everyone to come see him at his book signing. Mention of how Utah wasn't a bad loss. Whoever else was doing the game talked about how our 3 guards are some of the best in the country. Lots of love.

Comment

• Disappointing loss for Florida. They absolutely suck.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X