2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    Texas A&M-CC leading SLU 12-4 early. Noteworthy mostly because an 8 point deficit for SLU equates to a 20 point deficit for most teams given their tempo on offense.

Come on Bils.
    Texas A&M CC, isn't that where Marty Gross ended up?
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Just turned this game on, will hope the Valley can pick up a much needed victory

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        Texas A&M CC, isn't that where Marty Gross ended up?
        Yep, not sure if he is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Yep, not sure if he is still there.
          He is still there and is the Associate Head Coach
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• did isu get it done?
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              did isu get it done?
              yep, 64-45..

Comment

• Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  In all fairness to MSU, that TT crowd was quite intimidating. Tough environment for any team to deal with.
                  LMAO.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    Illinois St leading ODU 20-6 with 10 min left in 1st half.

They don't look horrible. They get after it on defense pretty good. Already turned ODU over 9 times

Winner of this gets Seton Hall in the championship game of the Paradise Jam
                    I'll be rooting for Seton Hall. Go Pirates!
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Pretty decent slate of games today. All times CST.

Evansville vs. Fresno State (neutral), 1:30 PM
                      Detroit vs. MD Eastern-Shore (neutral), 3:30 PM
                      Indiana State vs. Austin Peay, 4:30 PM
                      Memphis vs. Prairie View A&M, 7 PM
                      Hawaii vs. San Francisco (neutral), 7:30 PM
                      New Mexico State vs. Stetson, 8 PM
                      Illinois State vs. Seton Hall (neutral), 8 PM on CBS Sports
                      Alabama vs. #14 Iowa State (neutral), 8:30 PM on ESPN2
                      Tulsa vs. Auburn (neutral), 10 PM on ESPNU

Comment

• #10 team in the country feeling a little full of themselves after pounding the preseason #4 team in the CUSA.

RicoBryson
                        Post subject: Re: ODU Game Thread
                        PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:19 pm

If we continue to build off of this win and play with the intensity for 40 minutes like this, this team will give Wichita a run for their money. Playing like this is gonna draw a bunch of fouls in the valley so it's nice that we are so deep

Where are fans without hope I suppose? Look I like ISU. Lynch is solid, Lee is quick and they have some nice pieces, including the 2 kids that sat out last year (and a couple before that as well?). But let's be realistic. The #2 spot in the Valley is up for grabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          #10 team in the country feeling a little full of themselves after pounding the preseason #4 team in the CUSA.

RicoBryson

If we continue to build off of this win and play with the intensity for 40 minutes like this, this team will give Wichita a run for their money. Playing like this is gonna draw a bunch of fouls in the valley so it's nice that we are so deep

Where are fans without hope I suppose? Look I like ISU. Lynch is solid, Lee is quick and they have some nice pieces, including the 2 kids that sat out last year (and a couple before that as well?). But let's be realistic. The #2 spot in the Valley is up for grabs.
                          And here we go...

It's almost like Utah State never happened.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            I remember when we used to laugh about Chicago St...
                            Chicago St might be less of an RPI killer than the MVC.
                            Taking my comment from a month ago and going one step further? I like it! :triumphant:

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            Ugggghhhh.

And to think just how optimistic I was about the MVC 6-7 years ago. So sad. Now it is full of a bunch of teams that are one injury away from being Chicago State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Taking my comment from a month ago and going one step further? I like it! :triumphant:
                              At least we got some wins yesterday. I'm a shred more optimistic today, but not much more than that. If the MVC can pull it together for the next 6 weeks, it would sure help.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                #10 team in the country feeling a little full of themselves after pounding the preseason #4 team in the CUSA.

RicoBryson

Is WSU sponsoring them on a grade school fun run for charity or something? I need more clarity on what a run for our money is....

I kid because I care.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X