2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by choida View Post
    Playing at Utah is shaping up to be a trap game...
    In what way is that a trap game? It's not like it is surprising that they are good. They have long been predicted to be the highest ranked opponent we would face.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Illinois State is collapsing against an overrated Weber State team. A 19 point lead is down to 7 with around 4 and a half to go. This game has not been close since the early minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Illinois State is collapsing against an overrated Weber State team. A 19 point lead is down to 7 with around 4 and a half to go. This game has not been close since the early minutes.
        I fully expect a loss

Comment

• It got down to 5 but it looks like ISU is going to hold on. Transfer DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell appears to be a really good addition. Hawkins and McIntosh, the top 10 Redbirds 2 All Americans, continue to struggle for unknown reasons. They have combined to score 4 points and commit 6 fouls tonight. Hawkins appears to be very selective and disciplined in his shot selection though. The big man is 0-4 from 3 point land. I wonder how 3G would have dealt with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Not according to the bookies.
            Who was closer, me or the bookies? (I have no idea what the line was)

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            It got down to 5 but it looks like ISU is going to hold on. Transfer DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell appears to be a really good addition. Hawkins and McIntosh, the top 10 Redbirds 2 All Americans, continue to struggle for unknown reasons. They have combined to score 4 points and commit 6 fouls tonight. Hawkins appears to be very selective and disciplined in his shot selection though. The big man is 0-4 from 3 point land. I wonder how 3G would have dealt with that?
            "Hey Deontae, they're leaving you open for a reason!"

Comment

• Has anyone noticed K-State is about to go down to The Beach? And I don't mean to swim.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Has anyone noticed K-State is about to go down to The Beach? And I don't mean to swim.
                Yep. Down the entire game. Foster just couldn't get anything going. I definitely won't act like I'm unhappy about it.

This is why P5 teams don't go on the road to play Non-P5 teams.

Comment

• Holy Molly!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! Wow......just WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Did anybody notice that Syracuse....yes SYRACUSE went on the road tonight???????? Flabbergasted.....I'm completely stunned and probably gonna need a couple moments.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• K-State's athleticism and talent and Big 12 affiliation should have cleaned The Beach's clocks by at least 20.

WTF happened?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      I fully expect a loss
                      #10 Illinois State avoided the upset. Thankfully, the huge win preserved their protected seed potential.

I'm sure Redturd fans are hopping back on the bandwagon with this sensational win.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                        Holy Molly!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! Wow......just WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Did anybody notice that Syracuse....yes SYRACUSE went on the road tonight???????? Flabbergasted.....I'm completely stunned and probably gonna need a couple moments.
                        Just kidding. It was a "road" game for the 2K Classic....in New York

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          K-State's athleticism and talent and Big 12 affiliation should have cleaned The Beach's clocks by at least 20.

WTF happened?
                          I see what you did there.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            It got down to 5 but it looks like ISU is going to hold on. Transfer DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell appears to be a really good addition. Hawkins and McIntosh, the top 10 Redbirds 2 All Americans, continue to struggle for unknown reasons. They have combined to score 4 points and commit 6 fouls tonight. Hawkins appears to be very selective and disciplined in his shot selection though. The big man is 0-4 from 3 point land. I wonder how 3G would have dealt with that?
                            * sigh *
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              K-State's...Big 12 affiliation should have cleaned The Beach's clocks by at least 20.

WTF happened?
                              I love this part. "The coat tails KSU is riding should be able to ensure a victory" regardless of where their actual program is at.

Comment

• What do you know? D+education is leading someone. Maybe they will get a win today.

26-19 over Western Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X